Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Who is DB?  (Read 31339 times)
caster
Archmaster

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2009, 12:01:29 pm »

Hey!
Where did my post discovering what the game is about before everyone else go?
Oy! Bring it back!

I don't know, I don't care, and it doesn't make any difference! - Albert Einstein

The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right.
Zaij
Journeyman

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2009, 07:35:57 pm »

Hey Brian,

Just wondering what your intentions for this board are. What I mean is, do you want the board to be general zombie chat? Ask Brian questions? Critique our game ideas (like w/ Vince)?

Zaij.
Vince
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2009, 07:56:44 pm »

His intentions are honorable.
Tuco Benedicto Pacifico
Journeyman

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2009, 11:19:09 pm »

Soon ITS will become force to reckon with.

So say we all.
Annie
Developer

Dead State game designer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2009, 12:38:34 am »

Kibitzing, chatting, clarifying, discussing?  We haven't refined it so far, and we've been so bowled over with the responses we're like WHEEEEE and trying to respond appropriately and in kind, and make sure answers are easy to get to so the same questions don't keep popping up or - better yet - people feel better informed and can eventually move from speculation of features to discussion of them.

But we're doing our best to lurk, process, and respond - while still working VERY HARD on the game, but of course Wink  Er... carry on?

WILL GAME FOR WORK
MaximB
Artisan

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2009, 12:24:17 pm »

Brian Mitsoda and Annie Carlson...fuck yes.

It doesn't sound right ... Wink
Brian

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2009, 04:03:21 pm »

Hey Brian,

Just wondering what your intentions for this board are. What I mean is, do you want the board to be general zombie chat? Ask Brian questions? Critique our game ideas (like w/ Vince)?

Zaij.

General zombie chat, not so much, if it's going to be shamblers versus fast zombie, why double chainsaw armor would be cool topics. Asking us questions and discussing the game systems would be preferred. So far, there have been a lot of great questions and positive comments and I'm going to try to address as many as I can. Thanks to everyone who dropped by or registered just to comment.

b
MaximB
Artisan

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2009, 01:30:42 am »

Hey Brian,

Zaij.

General zombie chat, not so much, if it's going to be shamblers versus fast zombie, why double chainsaw armor would be cool topics. Asking us questions and discussing the game systems would be preferred. So far, there have been a lot of great questions and positive comments and I'm going to try to address as many as I can. Thanks to everyone who dropped by or registered just to comment.

b

I don't have the statistics but since you announced ZRPG and opened a forums here many more users have registered the forums ...you got some influence Wink

Zaij
Journeyman

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2009, 01:33:05 am »

As evidenced by the growing number of people coming to this forum saying 'What's AoD?'  Wallbang
Oscar
Developer

AoD Lead Artist

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2009, 04:06:02 am »

As evidenced by the growing number of people coming to this forum saying 'What's AoD?'  Wallbang

Well, that's not bad, since it means that our audience is increasing, instead of being just the good old regulars.

"Hasta la victoria, siempre."

"Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have it?"
UbAh
Journeyman

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2009, 07:50:03 pm »

I am one of these new people, I never saw any of your other games but am excited about any post apocalyptic survival game.  I should get familiar with your other games so I can contain my suggestions to what is known to work with your particular style, and not something out of character for you.
Hazelnut
Journeyman

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2009, 06:57:35 am »

The Staff

Brian Mitsoda

Annie Carlson

Hot damn.

Oh yeah, this excites me soooo much.

Brian & Annie, I really look forward to what you come up with. I'm sure it's gonna be good! Let me know if you need any playtesting....  Grin

(oh, and if you got someone called Chris on board you could be the ABC's of RPG's  Wink)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 07:05:38 am by Hazelnut » Logged
Zebedee
Neophyte

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2009, 11:08:51 pm »

Just wanted to wish you the best of luck Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: