Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: CSG update #37 - Demo update #4  (Read 895 times)
Wizard1200
Apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2019, 04:24:14 pm »

Not really lost. They have the databanks (aka the knowledge) and a lot of equipment, they can maintain the reactor and the engines, but they can't rebuild everything that was damaged and they can't build complex tech like plasma weaponry without resources they simply don't have on the ship.

I guess that it is not possible to build the gadgets (energy shield, ...) on the ship either, right?
Vince
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2019, 04:48:24 pm »

No, but you can scavenge for better parts and upgrade it (the way you can upgrade your PC without being able to make parts yourself). So there's no loss of knowledge and understanding of how things work.
Sparacul
Apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2019, 12:30:21 am »

>So there's no loss of knowledge and understanding of how things work.

Interesting, I was under impression that it was the other way around. That's good, makes much more sense.
Scott
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2019, 07:45:01 am »

Is lighting uniform for the entire town? Could you increase the lighting in the medical office, or use some white textures to break it up a bit? The gloom is making some of the interior shots look a bit samey.

contributed to: Age of Decadence | Dead State | Dungeon Rats | Battle Brothers | Fell Seal:Arbiter's Mark
working on: Colony Ship RPG | Stygian:Reign of the Old Ones | Encased | ATOM RPG | Sin Slayers
puppyonastik
Craftsman

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2019, 03:06:51 pm »

Looking at the screen from the court, I think one small and hopefully easy asset that would increase it's believably would be a single (would one texture decrease the load compared to multiple?) large blood texture that gives the impression of bodies haste-fully pulled out of the courtroom.

Quote from: Mayday
Can a single dick even enter a group setting?
Quote from: Fez
You've never lived until you've tried it.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
Print
Jump to: