Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Atom RPG  (Read 188 times)
Wrath of Dagon
Archmaster

View Profile
« on: January 23, 2019, 01:22:20 pm »

Great game, but you can really mess up you character at creation since you don't know what to expect.
(click to show/hide)

Took me hours of searching, but you can use the console to fix some starting mistakes. I wanted to post it here so people can find it. Type 0 and * together on the numpad to get the console. Type youshallnotpass to activate the command mode (it'll say unrecognized, but it works). Type help to see all the commands, tab to cycle through them. So I needed to remove a "distinction" at character creation, i.e. a perk. Type removeperk Ascetic

Another way is to download the pack/unpack utility from here https://atom-rpg.fandom.com/ru/wiki/AtomSL

You can then unpack your save file, which are in \users\"your user name"\AppData\LocalLow\AtomTeam\Atom then go to the upacked directory and text edit the player.dat file, where you can change all your stats, and then pack it back up with the utility. Don't forget to make a backup before you do it.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 01:24:36 pm by Wrath of Dagon » Logged

Secondly--MURDER? Merely because I had planned the duel and provoked the quarrel! Never had I heard anything so preposterous.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: