Iron Tower Studio ForumsRPGThe Age of Decadence (Moderator: Vahha) Bug reports and improvements: Teron and sublocations @ release version
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bug reports and improvements: Teron and sublocations @ release version  (Read 450 times)
levanthai
Neophyte

View Profile
« on: September 10, 2018, 03:22:41 am »

You can switch sides during specific quest points. IE during the misson to get the signed document that implies the IG for caravan assaults, rather than forging the document you can go to Carrinas and tell him everything, where he immediately recruits you and sends you on to the tower assault mission.
Vince
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 07:13:42 am »

It's not a bug, unless I misunderstood something. You can switch sides quite often.
AbounI

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 03:18:14 pm »

Wouldn't it make sense to remove the IG posters in Teron once the Commercium take over the town? Or at least, tag theses posters ? (maybe easier). That would imply to change their desc in file Teron_MG.mis or eventually add an insult   lol
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 03:21:18 pm by AbounI » Logged
Sunfire
Archmaster

Veni, vidi, vici

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2018, 03:36:12 pm »

Wouldn't it make sense to remove the IG posters in Teron once the Commercium take over the town? Or at least, tag theses posters ? (maybe easier). That would imply to change their desc in file Teron_MG.mis or eventually add an insult   lol
It's fixed in the hot-fix, but only for Act1 Teron (if HD takes IG barracks). I think it could be easily fixed in Teron MG too.

The LoRE Team

Community Edition mod

Every plot you take, every bug you make, every script you break, every end you fake, I'll be watching you.
AbounI

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2018, 03:46:37 pm »

That would be great yep.
Sunfire
Archmaster

Veni, vidi, vici

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2018, 03:30:46 am »

Wait a minute, I've just checked - there is no any IG posters in the file Teron_MG.mis from the last official update anymore.

The LoRE Team

Community Edition mod

Every plot you take, every bug you make, every script you break, every end you fake, I'll be watching you.
AbounI

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2018, 05:27:37 am »

OK, so it's seems there's a leftover line in this file.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: