Iron Tower Studio ForumsRPGSystem Crash (Moderator: Gareth)A request if you enjoyed System Crash
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A request if you enjoyed System Crash  (Read 664 times)
Gareth

Indubitably

View Profile WWW
« on: October 24, 2017, 05:53:09 am »

Hey folks, long time no chat.

Got a quick request, for anyone who enjoyed System Crash and feels like helping a brother out.  Wink

Turns out those user tags are super helpful for Steam discoverability. If you've got the time, going and clicking that little plus next to the user tags and ticking whatever tags you feel appropriate would be very helpful.

And if you've got time for a user review, that's also really helpful.

Help me work the algorithms, chaps. Wink

* Tag.jpg (165.95 KB, 971x527 - viewed 69 times.)

* Tag2.jpg (73.14 KB, 600x664 - viewed 64 times.)

“The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.” - George Bernard Shaw

My blog
Nick
Administrator

En Taro Adun!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2017, 06:59:19 am »

Link for the lazy: http://store.steampowered.com/app/481180/System_Crash/

Turns out, I don't own it on Steam, though I definitely remember buying SC. But I could add tags anyway.

"Oh, 'twould be marvelous if the world and its moral questions were like some game board, with plain black players and white, and fixed rules, and nary a shade of grey."
The Black Company. Shadows Linger.

"But is the best good enough?"
(c) Oscar
Gareth

Indubitably

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2017, 07:38:53 am »

If you got it via Humble, there'll be a redeemable steam key in your library. Smile

“The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.” - George Bernard Shaw

My blog
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: