Iron Tower Studio ForumsRPGColony Ship: A Post-Earth Role Playing Game[RU] The Russian-speaking Colony Ship thread | Русскоязычная ветка
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: [RU] The Russian-speaking Colony Ship thread | Русскоязычная ветка  (Read 8054 times)
Vince
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2018, 01:02:14 pm »

I'd say that anyone who really wants to try a rough version and offer some feedback on the mechanics and balance (instead of waiting for a more polished release) will be able to do so. The only limiting factor is our ability to process feedback and consider suggestions (especially conflicting suggestions that must be considered more carefully), as we can't handle more than 20 testers at a time. So we'll probably do it in several weekly rounds.

At the moment the main holdup is that we still don't have the armor sets. It's a relatively minor thing, of course, and we can use placeholders, but first impressions matter, even for a beta.
Wrath of Dagon
Archmaster

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2018, 03:55:52 pm »

Seems to me small scale beta testing could begin without the armors, it's understood that it's WIP. Unless the armors are expected very soon, why lose that time?

Secondly--MURDER? Merely because I had planned the duel and provoked the quarrel! Never had I heard anything so preposterous.
Wizard1200
Apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2018, 04:55:44 pm »

Yeah, i think the point of a beta test is that everything is WIP.

*Looks for the sign up button* Smile
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 04:57:51 pm by Wizard1200 » Logged
Vince
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2018, 05:32:53 pm »

Yeah, i think the point of a beta test is that everything is WIP.
And yet it's often being judged as if it were a finished product. Anyway, the armor isn't the only thing we're waiting for but it's the biggest hurdle as (unlike the other art assets) it fell on Ivan and Oscar who were already pretty busy with animations, level design, and scripting.
Maliuta88
Craftsman

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2019, 01:26:13 pm »

Инвентарь расстроил. Нет ничего более раздражаюшего, чем рассовывание вещей при перегрузе по квадратикам, особенно когда маленький кастет по объему занимает место как массивный жилет. Лучше бы оставили список как в предыдущих играх серии.

- To live, so to say, is good.
- But to live well is even better.
menyalin
Craftsman

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2019, 03:31:51 am »

Инвентарь расстроил. Нет ничего более раздражаюшего, чем рассовывание вещей при перегрузе по квадратикам, особенно когда маленький кастет по объему занимает место как массивный жилет. Лучше бы оставили список как в предыдущих играх серии.
Это первичная чисто функциональная и недоработанная версия инвентаря, не будет "инвентарного тетриса" (это как раз про рассовывание по квадратикам, я думаю), будет автосортировка - там дальше Винс ответил. Так что рано расстраиваться. :-)
Maliuta88
Craftsman

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2019, 09:42:41 am »

Это первичная чисто функциональная и недоработанная версия инвентаря, не будет "инвентарного тетриса" (это как раз про рассовывание по квадратикам, я думаю), будет автосортировка - там дальше Винс ответил. Так что рано расстраиваться. :-)
[/quote]

Хех, точно, прочел ветку.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 03:17:00 pm by Maliuta88 » Logged

- To live, so to say, is good.
- But to live well is even better.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
Print
Jump to: