Iron Tower Studio ForumsRPGDungeon RatsMurderous Psychopath Solo - Builds, Tactics, and Strategies
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Murderous Psychopath Solo - Builds, Tactics, and Strategies  (Read 2003 times)
AndreGAS
Apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2016, 09:26:12 pm »

One player said the game was rather easy @ Murderous psychopath for the following build: 10/10/10/4/4/2
Although there was no use for the stat increasing machine he didn't really care

Spear/dodge?

Trying hammer/dodge build. Quite easy in terms of damage - you do not need high STR, because of hammer passive: melt any armor to zero and wreck. And going solo I understand one thing - DEX 10 is mandatory!. You may even have CON below 10, but DEX 10 is a must. When DEX is not 10 you cannot even counter nets with your nets because enemy's nets last for 2-3 turns on you and your nets stay only for 1 turn. I made a lot of experiments with DEX 8 and nets in middle fights - it is always 1 turn for you and 2-3 turns for enemys. Not mentioning that with DEX 8 all enemys without exception acting two times in the beginning of every fight.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 09:28:27 pm by AndreGAS » Logged
Sotnik
Neophyte

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2017, 01:59:51 am »

One player said the game was rather easy @ Murderous psychopath for the following build: 10/10/10/4/4/2
Although there was no use for the stat increasing machine he didn't really care

Spear/dodge?

Trying hammer/dodge build. Quite easy in terms of damage - you do not need high STR, because of hammer passive: melt any armor to zero and wreck. And going solo I understand one thing - DEX 10 is mandatory!. You may even have CON below 10, but DEX 10 is a must. When DEX is not 10 you cannot even counter nets with your nets because enemy's nets last for 2-3 turns on you and your nets stay only for 1 turn. I made a lot of experiments with DEX 8 and nets in middle fights - it is always 1 turn for you and 2-3 turns for enemys. Not mentioning that with DEX 8 all enemys without exception acting two times in the beginning of every fight.

Hi! I belived Str is mandatory for hammers because all their crits are based on Str. Is not it important?

I tried sword/dodge builds focused on bleeding attacks. Not bad, however I did not survive the third fight on the second floor; I probably should have prioritized the second archer too.
Stealth
Craftsman

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2018, 02:13:17 am »

Anyone have any luck doing this with a spear+shield combo? The lack of heavy armor at the start is hell for this kind of build.
Stealth
Craftsman

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2018, 12:53:10 am »

Enforcer just got rekt.

I used liquid fire to keep one separated from the pack, then spammed aimed arms with a poisoned kopesh. The asshole with the bomb won't use it unless you're up close, so constantly retreating while taking the rest down works best. When he finally got in range, I double bombed him. He died in one turn.

Unfortunately, the constructs are impossible to defeat. Only way to kill them is with headshots and I do not have the PER to even land consistent leg hits.

What really annoys me is that they are immune to bleed, despite the fact that they constantly BLEED OIL!  Wallbang
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 12:55:00 am by Stealth » Logged
Sunfire
Archmaster

Veni, vidi, vici

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2018, 01:24:16 am »

Btw, BRB ammo works especially well on the plants and constructs' heads.

The LoRE Team

Community Edition mod

While state was waiting for a heroes, a cunt was giving birth to fools.
Stealth
Craftsman

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2018, 08:41:39 pm »

Anyone up for a Hammer-Dodge Emperor fight?

* Jom1480650041_Hammer-Dodge Emperor.sav (394.94 KB - downloaded 1 times.)
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
Print
Jump to: