Iron Tower Studio ForumsRPGDungeon RatsMurderous Psychopath Solo - Builds, Tactics, and Strategies
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Murderous Psychopath Solo - Builds, Tactics, and Strategies  (Read 2631 times)
AndreGAS
Apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2016, 09:26:12 pm »

One player said the game was rather easy @ Murderous psychopath for the following build: 10/10/10/4/4/2
Although there was no use for the stat increasing machine he didn't really care

Spear/dodge?

Trying hammer/dodge build. Quite easy in terms of damage - you do not need high STR, because of hammer passive: melt any armor to zero and wreck. And going solo I understand one thing - DEX 10 is mandatory!. You may even have CON below 10, but DEX 10 is a must. When DEX is not 10 you cannot even counter nets with your nets because enemy's nets last for 2-3 turns on you and your nets stay only for 1 turn. I made a lot of experiments with DEX 8 and nets in middle fights - it is always 1 turn for you and 2-3 turns for enemys. Not mentioning that with DEX 8 all enemys without exception acting two times in the beginning of every fight.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 09:28:27 pm by AndreGAS » Logged
Sotnik
Neophyte

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2017, 01:59:51 am »

One player said the game was rather easy @ Murderous psychopath for the following build: 10/10/10/4/4/2
Although there was no use for the stat increasing machine he didn't really care

Spear/dodge?

Trying hammer/dodge build. Quite easy in terms of damage - you do not need high STR, because of hammer passive: melt any armor to zero and wreck. And going solo I understand one thing - DEX 10 is mandatory!. You may even have CON below 10, but DEX 10 is a must. When DEX is not 10 you cannot even counter nets with your nets because enemy's nets last for 2-3 turns on you and your nets stay only for 1 turn. I made a lot of experiments with DEX 8 and nets in middle fights - it is always 1 turn for you and 2-3 turns for enemys. Not mentioning that with DEX 8 all enemys without exception acting two times in the beginning of every fight.

Hi! I belived Str is mandatory for hammers because all their crits are based on Str. Is not it important?

I tried sword/dodge builds focused on bleeding attacks. Not bad, however I did not survive the third fight on the second floor; I probably should have prioritized the second archer too.
Stealth
Craftsman

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2018, 02:13:17 am »

Anyone have any luck doing this with a spear+shield combo? The lack of heavy armor at the start is hell for this kind of build.
Stealth
Craftsman

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2018, 12:53:10 am »

Enforcer just got rekt.

I used liquid fire to keep one separated from the pack, then spammed aimed arms with a poisoned kopesh. The asshole with the bomb won't use it unless you're up close, so constantly retreating while taking the rest down works best. When he finally got in range, I double bombed him. He died in one turn.

Unfortunately, the constructs are impossible to defeat. Only way to kill them is with headshots and I do not have the PER to even land consistent leg hits.

What really annoys me is that they are immune to bleed, despite the fact that they constantly BLEED OIL!  Wallbang
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 12:55:00 am by Stealth » Logged
Sunfire
Archmaster

Veni, vidi, vici

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2018, 01:24:16 am »

Btw, BRB ammo works especially well on the plants and constructs' heads.

The LoRE Team

Community Edition mod

Every plot you take, every bug you make, every script you break, every end you fake, I'll be watching you.
Stealth
Craftsman

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2018, 08:41:39 pm »

Anyone up for a Hammer-Dodge Emperor fight?

* Jom1480650041_Hammer-Dodge Emperor.sav (394.94 KB - downloaded 10 times.)
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
Print
Jump to: