Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Just beat it  (Read 499 times)
Mosely
Novice

View Profile
« on: November 15, 2016, 12:52:41 am »

I just beat the game (after about 8 different builds), and man, was that awesome. Great game for those who like to overcome a challenge. Thanks Vince, Ivan, Oscar, and any others I am leaving out for making such great niche games that don't forget about those of us who want this kind of experience.

As a side note, I have been casually lurking these (and the older) forums for about 11 years, since I saw this game mentioned on nma-fallout.com. The amount of passion you guys put into this, as well as the community involvement made it too hard for me to think about pirating these games, and I recommended AOD to my brother, who is foolishly trying a full combat assassin build with no lore (pshaw) and like three different weapons. He will learn.

In summary, I am about to go back to lurking, patiently waiting for your colony ship game, which I expect by the end of Trump's presidency (Thursday after, of course). While sci-fi isn't really my favorite setting, I am absolutely confident, based on your two games, that it will be excellent. Thanks again, and know your work is extremely appreciated.
NewAgeOfPower
Craftsman

Herp Herp

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 12:56:17 am »

Salute
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: