Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: some questions (spoilers)  (Read 3743 times)
f35e
Neophyte

View Profile
« on: November 13, 2016, 08:25:28 pm »

Just finished this. Had a great time but didn't get some of the AoD references. Why was the Emperor looking for the magus? Which magus was he even talking about? Also I know the story is not the focus of this game but is there any chance we could get an epilogue screen explaining what happened to everyone after escaping? I assume Marcus got killed since Cado is still in control of the guild in AoD but I'm curious

Great game overall, just too short, wouldn't mind paying for some DLC. I couldn't get into AoD's combat system at all but having a party really makes it work.

Stealth
Artisan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2016, 12:41:17 pm »

I second epilogues for party members.

I also have two questions:

1. How did Gaelius manage to get word of an uprising, assemble a century, and have them march to the mine so quickly?

2. Assuming Dellar isn't one of the anonymous convicts that follow you, how did he escape?
NewAgeOfPower
Craftsman

Herp Herp

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2016, 03:12:21 pm »

I second epilogues for party members.

I also have two questions:

1. How did Gaelius manage to get word of an uprising, assemble a century, and have them march to the mine so quickly?

2. Assuming Dellar isn't one of the anonymous convicts that follow you, how did he escape?

1. If you think about it, the Century was probably responding to reports of arcane activities; i.e. ritual.

2. This, I'm not certain.
Vince
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2016, 04:01:05 pm »

Why was the Emperor looking for the magus? Which magus was he even talking about?
The stone guardian's master (a man long dead). Technically, it's not the Emperor who's looking for him but the voice in his head, the one he acquired during the failed ritual.

Also I know the story is not the focus of this game but is there any chance we could get an epilogue screen explaining what happened to everyone after escaping? I assume Marcus got killed since Cado is still in control of the guild in AoD but I'm curious.
We'll consider it.  

Talk to the Praefectus. You can ask him the same question and he says: "They aren’t here for you. There was a ... disturbance here a while back. It was reported to House Aurelian as per protocol." When you dig deeper, he says: "You don’t understand. The nature of this disturbance...  It can be anyone and you can’t tell who until it’s too late. They won’t take any chances."

He escaped before the events of the game (without making as much noise as you did). He spent ten years there, worked his way up to be close to the fort, then waited for the right opportunity to slip away and climb down the mountain.
Vahha
Testers

S:6 D:10 C:8 P:8 I:9 Ch:4 Sp 7 D 8 CS 7 Cr 10

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2016, 11:42:34 am »

I wonder if there's any profit from killing Roxana in the first encounter or later.
Ok, it's clear, if she lives through the fights she may join you.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 02:00:22 pm by Vahhabyte » Logged

“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”

― George Orwell, 1984
Vahha
Testers

S:6 D:10 C:8 P:8 I:9 Ch:4 Sp 7 D 8 CS 7 Cr 10

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2016, 06:02:47 pm »

Another question, is there a special ending for a Charisma 10 character? If there isn't, I think one should be introduced.
Like, staying at the prison as its king.

“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”

― George Orwell, 1984
Pladio
Colonist

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2016, 07:00:47 pm »

Maybe the ending about going away from Kansas could be Int based. There aren't many things that are Int based at the moment.

But maybe we're trying to make this too much like AoD Grin
agris
Colonist

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2016, 11:59:36 am »

Anyone know what the point of this promontory is? cut content, or a stat check I'm missing?

NewAgeOfPower
Craftsman

Herp Herp

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2016, 02:10:43 pm »

Anyone know what the point of this promontory is? cut content, or a stat check I'm missing?

Nope. Same with the elevator back to old town missing attendant; just fluff.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: