Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Version  (Read 1750 times)
Nick
Administrator

En Taro Adun!

View Profile WWW
« on: November 06, 2016, 03:18:17 pm »

It's available on Steam's test branch and includes the next changes:

Quote from: Changelog
- Improved the paperdoll for non-human party members;
- Fixed dead party members sometimes reappearing in ironman mode;
- Fixed potion usage for non-human characters;
- Improved interface and usage for poison and whetstone;
- Fixed map error when followers walk near the map edge;
- Fixed ex-followers sometimes crashing the game when brought from a different location;
- Fixing healing's screens infinite rations bug;
- Fixed repair screen sometimes using up required materials and not fixing an item;
- Fixed characters sometimes floating in the air after leaving your party;
- Fixed drag-n-drop sharpening not taking account party's max crafting skill level.

In order to switch to it, go to your Library, right click Dungeon Rats -> Properties -> Betas, enter password: "blacksheepwall" without quotes, click "Check Code". A new branch will appear in a drop-down menu above, select it, close the window. Make sure Steam downloads an update for DR.

"Oh, 'twould be marvelous if the world and its moral questions were like some game board, with plain black players and white, and fixed rules, and nary a shade of grey."
The Black Company. Shadows Linger.

"But is the best good enough?"
(c) Oscar
Thoth

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2016, 01:38:12 pm »

Hi Nick,

You can change the message for AMD video cards to something like "If you experience issues, please update your video driver". I was mislead by the existing message that issue with lightning was not fixed, until I googled a bit today and found that driver update indeed does the trick.

Btw, did you reported the issue to AMD or they discovered and fixed it on their own?
Thoth

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2016, 01:51:17 pm »

I did the switch today but nothing changes. Steam shows the same build id: 1445354. First installed the game on Nov 8. Was it pushed to master branch already?

Vahha
Testers

S:6 D:10 C:8 P:8 I:9 Ch:4 Sp 7 D 8 CS 7 Cr 10

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2016, 02:36:15 pm »

Btw, did you reported the issue to AMD or they discovered and fixed it on their own?
ITS mentioned that they reported it to AMD so they fixed it.

β€œIn a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”

― George Orwell, 1984
Vince
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2016, 04:43:39 pm »

I did the switch today but nothing changes. Steam shows the same build id: 1445354. First installed the game on Nov 8. Was it pushed to master branch already?
Yes, a few days ago.
Nick
Administrator

En Taro Adun!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2016, 07:50:20 pm »

Hi Nick,

You can change the message for AMD video cards to something like "If you experience issues, please update your video driver". I was mislead by the existing message that issue with lightning was not fixed, until I googled a bit today and found that driver update indeed does the trick.

Will do.

Reported to tech support, they sent me to some other people, who reached some other people, then those people passed the issue to their driver team and those kung-fu masters got it fixed.

"Oh, 'twould be marvelous if the world and its moral questions were like some game board, with plain black players and white, and fixed rules, and nary a shade of grey."
The Black Company. Shadows Linger.

"But is the best good enough?"
(c) Oscar
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: