Iron Tower Studio ForumsRPGDungeon Rats[PL] DR Polish translation discussion \ Tłumaczenie DR na j. polski
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: [PL] DR Polish translation discussion \ Tłumaczenie DR na j. polski  (Read 7565 times)
Goral
Craftsman

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2017, 04:39:09 am »

http://i.imgur.com/JFSdpHq.jpg

There is no space between "Umiejętności" and the number of SP.
Sunfire
Archmaster

Veni, vidi, vici

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2017, 04:42:41 am »

I'll fix it (no have the HD or 4K monitor now).
Can you make the same shot with res 2560х1440 or better?

The LoRE Team

Community Edition mod

Every plot you take, every bug you make, every script you break, every end you fake, I'll be watching you.
Goral
Craftsman

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2017, 04:58:36 am »

I'll fix it (no have the HD or 4K monitor now).
Can you make the same shot with res 2560х1440 or better?
Not with my rig unfortunately and out of all translators only I and Darth Roxor have Dungeon Rats copy.

Edit:
http://i.imgur.com/YvbWX23.jpg (2nd line)
It lacks gender var, it should be "sam</a>", so instead of sam -> sama when we're playing as a female.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 05:10:35 am by Goral » Logged
Darth_Roxor
Novice

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2017, 06:22:21 am »

Not with my rig unfortunately and out of all translators only I and Darth Roxor have Dungeon Rats copy.

And Darth Roxor plays at 1280x1024, so...

Also, RE: French traduction help, as Góral said, we have a bunch of .psd and .xcf files that p. much only need text swaps to make them work that we could upload for them. We have those for almost everything, except only, I think, the main menu buttons like new game/options/exit and the Spartacus quote. They can be easily worked with with either photoshop or gimp.
Salmanasar
Neophyte

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2017, 06:33:01 am »

My max resolution is 1920x1200 anyway. ArtB?
Sunfire
Archmaster

Veni, vidi, vici

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2017, 06:52:41 am »

Fixed Barca -> sam</a>

Also, RE: French traduction help, as Góral said, we have a bunch of .psd and .xcf files that p. much only need text swaps to make them work that we could upload for them. We have those for almost everything, except only, I think, the main menu buttons like new game/options/exit and the Spartacus quote. They can be easily worked with with either photoshop or gimp.
Are they at GD > Polish > Art > Polski > WIP Garbage ?

The LoRE Team

Community Edition mod

Every plot you take, every bug you make, every script you break, every end you fake, I'll be watching you.
Darth_Roxor
Novice

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2017, 06:57:54 am »

Yep, just finished uploading/fixing two that I was using that weren't there before.

- Small button template.psd is the one for the PlayGui buttons.
- Button template.psd is a general button creator.
- All the DR_blablabla_PL.psd are basically the same constructor files we got from you, which the French team should have as well, so idk if that will even be useful to them.
- The red portrait .psds are a bit different from what I used in the end (slightly smaller font size in the psds) except for cant_heal, but they will work too.
Sunfire
Archmaster

Veni, vidi, vici

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2017, 07:03:25 am »

Yep, just finished uploading/fixing two that I was using that weren't there before.

- Small button template.psd is the one for the PlayGui buttons.
- Button template.psd is a general button creator.
- All the DR_blablabla_PL.psd are basically the same constructor files we got from you, which the French team should have as well, so idk if that will even be useful to them.
- The red portrait .psds are a bit different from what I used in the end (slightly smaller font size in the psds) except for cant_heal, but they will work too.
Thank you, I'll let them know.

The LoRE Team

Community Edition mod

Goral
Craftsman

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2017, 07:08:46 am »

They should note though that almost every file has layers so not everything is visible, they need to unhide some of the layers to make changes in them. But it really is a matter of copy/pasting.
Darth_Roxor
Novice

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2017, 11:33:27 am »

Also, we'll probably be fixing micro-issues over the course of the next few days as we encounter them. I dunno if it's more convenient for you to wait with reuploading to Passolo before we are done with the first major slew of stuff or do it constantly, but in any case we'll keep updating you here with what has changed.

ATM we made changes to 2 files:

- Localization manifest (translated the "translator/reviewer" tags because it turned out this list of the localization crew appears only in the Polish version of the credits, so there's no reason for it to be in inglese)
- Three small fixes to char_screen in skill descriptions.
Sunfire
Archmaster

Veni, vidi, vici

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2017, 11:51:30 am »

I can surely wait for a few days.

The LoRE Team

Community Edition mod

AbounI

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2017, 06:27:38 pm »

Thanks again bros Goral & Darth Roxor  Salute
Sunfire
Archmaster

Veni, vidi, vici

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2017, 06:07:25 am »

Shame on me, but I can't figure out how to create main menu buttons (inscriptions) other than normal with mentioned above files. Any advice would help.

The LoRE Team

Community Edition mod

Goral
Craftsman

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2017, 07:13:47 am »

Let's wait on Darth Roxor to reply, maybe he has a template ready which he forgot to upload. If not, I'll try to help but you'll have to give me French names (how is quit in French, continue, etc.).
Darth_Roxor
Novice

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2017, 07:37:18 am »

Shame on me, but I can't figure out how to create main menu buttons (inscriptions) other than normal with mentioned above files. Any advice would help.

I did them all manually from scratch. Since the translations all vary so much in width compared to the originals, there was no real way to "template" it. I only kept in mind and followed the general dimensions of the base pics, which is, by and large:

- Font size 33
- They all vary in width, but height is always 50 px.
- For _d buttons (i.e. those that are "pressed"), the text should have the following spaces to the borders of the image: 14 px top, 13 bottom, 14 right, 12 left.
- The other (static) buttons should be: 13 top, 14 bottom, 13 right, 13 left.
- Note that the spaces are counted from the borders of the proper letters, and not markers like the ' in ź.

Mind you, I'm not even sure if those spaces were really necessary, but I preferred to keep them lest something goes b0rked. If anything, it is at least important to adjust the _d button's text 1 pixel to the left and down, to account for it moving slightly once pressed.

It's pretty easy tbh, you just gotta write in a text and make a proper-sized transparent background for it.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 07:42:47 am by Darth_Roxor » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: