Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Oh Elaine... what is your problem now?  (Read 1943 times)
CounselorPally
Craftsman

View Profile
« on: August 03, 2016, 09:00:06 am »

So it's "May 2nd" and Elaine kicks in my door cussing me out that someone died and it's all my fault and she's going to ragequit and demands and explanation. Now I made SURE THIS TIME that I didn't kill any survivors that weren't absolutely aggressive *pats himself on the back* and I have the 9 original scripted survivors all intact and I'm nowhere near adventuring for the additional survivors yet. So my question is... what in the hell did I screw up this time? I thought I was doing so good!!!!!!!

DAMNIT ELAINE!!!!  Wallbang Wallbang Wallbang WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM NOW??!  Panic I love the gal but holy crap some times I think she exists in like a paradox quantum parallel hellhole of torture or something. Sad DB coded her too good!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 09:01:58 am by CounselorPally » Logged

My youtube channel has quite a few Dead State vids on it. You can come check it out if you want. http://www.youtube.com/chancepaladin
DrunkZombie

You gotta live before you die!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016, 10:41:37 am »

It doesn't matter if neutral survivors attack you first, some allies will still be upset.  For instance, if you go to the campgrounds, ignore the warnings to leave, and get attacked, that is still considered killing neutrals since you are the one that pushed it into a fight by not leaving.

Playing DS on my laptop.
8 gb ram
OS: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.130828-1532)
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250M
Driver Version: 9.18.13.3489, DirectX version: 11.0, Display Memory: 2729 MB
Realtek High Definition Audio, Driver 6.00.0001.5951
Game Settings: Resolution: 1024 x 768, Refresh 60, Fullscreen On, Anti-aliasing Off, Mesh High, Texture High, Shader High, Lighting High
Direct sound, Speakers (Realtek)
CounselorPally
Craftsman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2016, 12:21:39 am »

It doesn't matter if neutral survivors attack you first, some allies will still be upset.  For instance, if you go to the campgrounds, ignore the warnings to leave, and get attacked, that is still considered killing neutrals since you are the one that pushed it into a fight by not leaving.

That's what I mean. I didn't kill any neutrals at all! I was a super good boy this time. Super good boy, didn't kill any of the neutrals. The guy in his house, left him alone, and completely stayed out of the campsite area. I was a good boy!  Salute and had all 9 survivors.

Then she didn't get verbally mad at me when I forcefed Todd to the zombies a few ingame weeks later, or when Bud got absolutely zombiepiled during the shootout stage by repeat zombie humpings today. But she's down to like depressed levels of emotion so she's obviously taking hits from the losses.

I was just so sure I got it "right" this time by making sure I respected all of the warning signs people told me about. I was soooper careful!

My youtube channel has quite a few Dead State vids on it. You can come check it out if you want. http://www.youtube.com/chancepaladin
DrunkZombie

You gotta live before you die!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2016, 08:05:50 am »

Did she dislike any of the Crisis Event decisions you made?

Playing DS on my laptop.
8 gb ram
OS: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.130828-1532)
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250M
Driver Version: 9.18.13.3489, DirectX version: 11.0, Display Memory: 2729 MB
Realtek High Definition Audio, Driver 6.00.0001.5951
Game Settings: Resolution: 1024 x 768, Refresh 60, Fullscreen On, Anti-aliasing Off, Mesh High, Texture High, Shader High, Lighting High
Direct sound, Speakers (Realtek)
CounselorPally
Craftsman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2016, 02:10:00 am »

Did she dislike any of the Crisis Event decisions you made?

I'll do another playthrough and check again. I don't think so. I'll record the next playthrough also. Still love this game so much. Smile

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: