Iron Tower Studio ForumsRPGSystem Crash (Moderator: Gareth)Card function Question
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Card function Question  (Read 329 times)
Elvoc
Neophyte

View Profile
« on: August 01, 2016, 10:52:47 pm »

So I have been playing the game all day now since release on Steam and I am really enjoying it.

the only issue I have right now is with the "Reroute card", of course several enemies have used it on me but my concern or dislike for the card is because it only puts your agent back in your hand and you completely lose all modifications to that agent. So basically if an enemy has an agent on the board with several modifications the easiest thing to do is just play the reroute.. Shouldn't it also put the modifications back in your hand?

Thanks!!
Gareth

Indubitably

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2016, 02:44:34 am »

Glad you're enjoying it!

Yeah, Reroute does destroy all modifications on a card. But if you got to keep all the modifications, I think Reroute would be just a bit too powerful of a card, as it would allow you to save your best/most augmented agents when they're near death, you could just return them and their modifiers to your hand and replay them.

It's a balance trade-off. Smile

Happy Running!

“The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.” - George Bernard Shaw

My blog
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: