Iron Tower Studio ForumsRPGThe Age of Decadence (Moderator: Vahha)>> Bug reports and improvements: Maadoran and sublocations @ release version <<
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: >> Bug reports and improvements: Maadoran and sublocations @ release version <<  (Read 43811 times)
Sunfire
Archmaster

Veni, vidi, vici

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: December 04, 2018, 03:34:36 pm »

Worked for me on multiple playthroughs for sure, but never used this weapon. Maybe it is perforator issue? It was modified in BugFix recently.
Shame on me! One must have Crafting skill 2+ to use the whetstones Embarrassed
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 06:00:53 am by Sunfire » Logged

The LoRE Team

Community Edition mod

Every plot you take, every bug you make, every script you break, every end you fake, I'll be watching you.
AbounI

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: February 16, 2019, 06:53:14 am »

A possible unconsistent deathscreen after you put your hands on Darius' helmet : tried two different fights after returning to Maadoran (wether or not I gave Gaelius the helmet) and died there (Arena fight and Miltiades backed against the wall in the Slums facing thugs), and each time I got the deathscreen bound to Darius Tomb. But in these exemples, I don't die in Darius tomb, so there should be the standard deathscreen displayed.

a save game in attached file just after returning to Maadoran with the helmet

edit : even in a situation deserving its own deathscreen such as Inferia's demon fight, it's still Darius' Tomb deatchscreen displayed

« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 07:18:31 am by AbounI » Logged
Vahha

S:6 D:10 C:8 P:8 I:9 Ch:4 Sp 7 D 8 CS 7 Cr 10

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: February 23, 2019, 11:24:29 am »

I'm back to AoD after playing a god in Path Of Exile for a couple of years (and I still am damn addicted to that game).

Phew, I have just won the Harran powder storage fight that I was failing to do 2-3 years ago.
Once I have invested all available resources - the whetstones and poisons I brewed myself @ Alchemy skill 2 - it took me one 2-3 reloads Smile
Essentially, the trick was having two spare whetstoned and poisoned hastas in my inv to replace the worn out one, kiting, and aimed: arms attacks.
And it is part of my final maximum SP maximum content run.

Long live Age Of Decadence!
(that is the nickname of my monstrous-millions-dps-breezing-through-all-content-char-to-be-nerfed-soon in PoE, btw)

“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”

― George Orwell, 1984
Sunfire
Archmaster

Veni, vidi, vici

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: March 13, 2019, 09:11:42 am »

A possible unconsistent deathscreen after you put your hands on Darius' helmet : tried two different fights after returning to Maadoran (wether or not I gave Gaelius the helmet) and died there (Arena fight and Miltiades backed against the wall in the Slums facing thugs), and each time I got the deathscreen bound to Darius Tomb. But in these exemples, I don't die in Darius tomb, so there should be the standard deathscreen displayed.

a save game in attached file just after returning to Maadoran with the helmet

edit : even in a situation deserving its own deathscreen such as Inferia's demon fight, it's still Darius' Tomb deatchscreen displayed
The flag aod.death_darius_tomb is set to 1 when Darius tomb fight starts. The flag should be set to 0 after that fight ends (and in your savegame too), but it wouldn't happen somehow. I need a previous savegame (before the fight) to find where and why the bug has been occurred. 'cause the scripts looks ok to me.

* screenshot_295-00000.jpg (110 KB, 1366x768 - viewed 6 times.)

* screenshot_295-00001.jpg (109.55 KB, 1366x768 - viewed 6 times.)

The LoRE Team

Community Edition mod

Every plot you take, every bug you make, every script you break, every end you fake, I'll be watching you.
AbounI

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: March 13, 2019, 02:10:24 pm »

I need a previous savegame (before the fight) to find where and why the bug has been occurred. 'cause the scripts looks ok to me.
Sure, here are two savegame in attached files : a first one "In Maad, but ready to go to Darius tomb" (and fully prepared) and another one "inside the tomb" just after PC talked his way in with the raider.
Just reproduced this bug, forcing the raider to leave the tomb with the "[streetwise][impersonate]“Lower your weapons!" option and return back to Maadoran. Wether you return back manually or automatically with the pop-up window, this bug appears at the next death screen.

I'm gonna try to kill the raiders and leave Darius Tomb to see what will happen next.  Wink

edit : killed the three remaining raiders near Darius' sarcophagus (not the one they use as their stash), after 3 of them previously died when they rushed to the altars, but this time, the deathscreen is the right one when I loose the next fight in Maadoran. Probably a clue for you?

* Red Juno1549735313_inside darius tomb.sav (698.77 KB - downloaded 2 times.)
* Red Juno1549735313_before darius.sav (690.55 KB - downloaded 2 times.)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 03:58:16 pm by AbounI » Logged
Sunfire
Archmaster

Veni, vidi, vici

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: March 14, 2019, 04:43:53 am »

Sure, here are two savegame in attached files : a first one "In Maad, but ready to go to Darius tomb" (and fully prepared) and another one "inside the tomb" just after PC talked his way in with the raider.
Just reproduced this bug, forcing the raider to leave the tomb with the "[streetwise][impersonate]“Lower your weapons!" option and return back to Maadoran. Wether you return back manually or automatically with the pop-up window, this bug appears at the next death screen.

I'm gonna try to kill the raiders and leave Darius Tomb to see what will happen next.  Wink

edit : killed the three remaining raiders near Darius' sarcophagus (not the one they use as their stash), after 3 of them previously died when they rushed to the altars, but this time, the deathscreen is the right one when I loose the next fight in Maadoran. Probably a clue for you?
Fixed here. You need to load a savegame before visiting the tomb 1st time, or use next CC for your savegames after that:
aod.death_darius_tomb = 0

The LoRE Team

Community Edition mod

AbounI

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: March 14, 2019, 07:23:43 am »

Thanks Sunfire, I will try that this evening.  Salute
AbounI

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: March 14, 2019, 03:35:51 pm »

Well, reinstalled the latest hotfix (v34) then the French build, but still got the same bug. I don't understand. Wallbang
Weirdly, I can't switch back my game in English, this option has disappeared from the gameplay setting menu.
Maybe the next FR build will fix this bug I still encounter?
Sunfire
Archmaster

Veni, vidi, vici

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: March 15, 2019, 02:55:17 am »

Well, reinstalled the latest hotfix (v34) then the French build, but still got the same bug. I don't understand. Wallbang
Weirdly, I can't switch back my game in English, this option has disappeared from the gameplay setting menu.
FR build hasn't been included to the 2 or 3 latest bugs-fixes, only EN, RU and SP ones.
Try to edit next line in your prefs.cs file:
$pref::ITS::Language = "english";

The LoRE Team

Community Edition mod

AbounI

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: March 15, 2019, 06:44:45 am »

FR build hasn't been included to the 2 or 3 latest bugs-fixes, only EN, RU and SP ones.
Try to edit next line in your prefs.cs file:
$pref::ITS::Language = "english";
I also tried that, but the game freezes with a black screen after the Glen Cook quote when the soundtrack starts.
Never mind, we'll have the opportunity to check that with the next French build. If it's fixed in all other languages, no reason that doesn't work properly in an updated French build.
Sunfire
Archmaster

Veni, vidi, vici

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: March 15, 2019, 08:24:54 am »

Sure.

The LoRE Team

Community Edition mod

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: