Iron Tower Studio ForumsRPGThe Age of Decadence>> Bug reports and improvements: Maadoran and sublocations @ release version <<
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: >> Bug reports and improvements: Maadoran and sublocations @ release version <<  (Read 126380 times)
Storyteller
Novice

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: December 23, 2015, 08:16:42 am »

3) If you bring the Ordu to Maadoran, you can't talk to Senna or Gaelius about Senna's conspiracy, and Senna's letter is stuck in the inventory.
Storyteller
Novice

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 23, 2015, 08:25:47 am »

4) If you agree to destroy the crates of black powder, and kill Bass and his men, you can't loot his body and take the grooved sphere. But if you stay in Ordu's camp, than you'll have this opportunity.

Not fair! Especially, if Bass showed it to you before. Why can't the hero take it, if he kills Bass himself?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 08:31:27 am by Storyteller » Logged
Storyteller
Novice

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 23, 2015, 08:51:42 am »

When you tell Gaelius, what you found in the tower of Zamedi, you can ask him about his motives: "Why are you doing it?"
"There can be only one king. Should it be Antidas? The man who waged war for decades and all but destroyed his own House? Should it be Meru? The man who sees salvation and our future in worship and prayers?

“Ever since the Empire fell, the Noble Houses fought each other, wasting their strength instead of combining it, while the Imperial Guards watched like vultures. We lost four Houses and a dozen of towns, but what did we gain? House Aurelian is a shadow of what it’s once was. House Crassus has fallen into madness. How much longer should we wait? Until there’s nothing left to save?"

I think, he meant House Daratan, didn't he?
Storyteller
Novice

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 26, 2015, 07:28:22 am »

You can pay to the guide in Ganezzar only once and ask questions also one time only. So why the guide in Maadoran and the innkeeper in Teron are not the same?
Storyteller
Novice

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 26, 2015, 07:36:59 am »

That's how I am walking through this tent in Ganezzar:

[attachment deleted by admin to save space]
Wrath of Dagon
Colonist

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 26, 2015, 07:05:10 pm »

Grammar/spelling: TG

Talking to Livia "the mistress called my little acting, it, but the numbers" don't need "it"?
Trader with shrunken head in the slums : "What's in it to you?" should be "What's it to you?"
Talking to the Boatmen to avoid the fight "You leave and tell Darista that Bassar spotted you and sent a half of his men..." don't need "a"
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 11:07:28 pm by Wrath of Dagon » Logged

Don't graze me bro!

4 8 10 10 4 4
Sunfire
« Reply #111 on: December 27, 2015, 10:26:01 am »

Legatus Pavola misnamed as General Pavola in the next files:
NPC_Senna_01.xml
Quest_AG6_01.xml
Quest_IG3_PostPalace.xml
Kirov89
« Reply #112 on: December 29, 2015, 01:02:34 pm »

Not sure if this is the right place to post or if it's been reported yet but in Caer-Tor, the Centurion who gives melee training does so ad infinitum. I'm playing the last released version, haven't updated with the optional beta yet...
Sunfire
« Reply #113 on: January 11, 2016, 06:56:46 am »

Not sure if this is the right place to post or if it's been reported yet but in Caer-Tor, the Centurion who gives melee training does so ad infinitum. I'm playing the last released version, haven't updated with the optional beta yet...
^Fixed in the last Beta^

Harran Pass Blacksmith's tunic has no icon.
(click to show/hide)
Sunfire
« Reply #114 on: January 17, 2016, 08:48:44 am »

Nasir's gem quest - if you click on the Rich Villa BEFORE taking quest from Nasir, then you never get other then [dex] [sneak] options in the dialogue after.
(click to show/hide)
The script <string>aod.quest_MDN_TheGem_lockConversation = 1;</string> must be checked and/or deleted in the file MDN_TheGem_01.xml.
Niektory

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 17, 2016, 08:52:56 am »

Visual bug in a dialogue with the preacher. Could be because I'm using the Steam beta version.

You can go inside Marcus Valla's house after taking the quest from Caius Amerius, but when you talk to him you're booted outside.

If you return to Inferiae there will be a hotspot at the entrance of Azra's hut labelled "Leave" even though you're outside.

Strabos decided to sit sideways at a certain point in my game.

Saves attached.

Sunfire
« Reply #116 on: January 17, 2016, 09:46:58 am »

A bug in the AG5 quest - seems like STR 10 and DEX 9 isn't enough to climb the wall.
Script <string>climbingCheck(14, 0);</string> must be checked in the file Quest_AG5_01.xml:
(click to show/hide)
Sunfire
« Reply #117 on: January 28, 2016, 04:12:18 pm »

A misdescription in the file MDN_Quest_BasilTG_Quintus.xml:
“Is that right?” says one of the thugs, putting his hand on his axe.
While he is armed with scimitar.
So it should be:
“Is that right?” says one of the thugs, putting his hand on his scimitar.
Savegame is here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_7LLaL2_sHuUy1RbzhZVFhUWFk
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 04:14:12 pm by Sunfire » Logged
Sunfire
« Reply #118 on: February 02, 2016, 09:24:26 am »

There is a bug in the dialogue with Hermon about Mehrab:
(click to show/hide)
Hermon's icon has been shown instead of Mehrab. So, next strings in the file NPC_Hermon_01.xml:
(click to show/hide)
Should be modified to:
(click to show/hide)

UPD. Fixed.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 03:58:25 am by Sunfire » Logged
Hal900x
Journeyman

Over 600 hours played...

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 11, 2016, 08:17:56 pm »

After recruiting the two of Hermon's men to assist with Mehrab combat, these NPCs will not engage in combat. This seems to occur only when reloading from the most recent "combat autosave" for the Mehrab fight. If I start over with the Hermon conversation to recruit them and then proceed again to Mehrab, they will fight as normal. Repeatable, at least the three times I tried it. Save attached.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: