Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Released!  (Read 114118 times)
Ragnall
Craftsman

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2015, 03:45:53 pm »

Congratulations Smile

PS CCan we switch off beta mode at Steam and take some rest?  Cool
star
Journeyman

Die!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2015, 03:49:39 pm »

*uncloak* Hi, I just wanted to come momentarily out of hiding to congratulate Vince, Oscar, Nick and everody else to the release of the game. If my profile is correct I registered here about 8 years ago -

Man, can't believe it has really been this long.. but my profile info also gives me the date of december 2007, almost 8 years ago, well.. time is a strange creature. Anyway, congratulations to Vince and his team, it takes a unique kind of person with a strong vision and lots of dedication to work on something for this long, not for mere profit but for something greater. I hope it was well worth your time and it enables you to create more of these amazing stories. Despite following the development for so long, I played your game for the first time today for 2 hours and have to say it was well worth the wait, the truly excellent writing being my favorite part of it so far.
fabjr
DS Bronze Patrons

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2015, 03:54:58 pm »

Hello there, How may I get a steamkey? I preordered a long time ago and de BMT download is only 985MB (something tells me its not the actual game). Can you guys help me?
Benji
Neophyte

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2015, 04:01:35 pm »

Hello there, How may I get a steamkey? I preordered a long time ago and de BMT download is only 985MB (something tells me its not the actual game). Can you guys help me?

It is the actual game, gog-size is 0.9 GB

As a long time lurker over here (and for an even longer time at the Codex) i'd like to congratulate Vince and the rest of the team with this release. Hopefully it'll give you the boost to keep going!

For those interested: it's working fine in WINE
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 04:04:09 pm by Benji » Logged
fabjr
DS Bronze Patrons

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2015, 04:02:27 pm »

Thanks Benji
Anonxeuix

Malteser.

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2015, 04:07:23 pm »

Congratulations Vince, nick, Oscar, Ivan and anyone else I may have forgot to mention!

I really do hope the game is a commercial success reflecting all your hard work and effort in crafting your vision after all of these years.

"I don't take drugs: I am drugs." - Salvador Dali
Palmer Eldritch

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2015, 04:14:44 pm »

Just about everything has improved considerably since the earlier versions. Whatever comes next, ITS should be really proud of what they've accomplished with this game.
galsiah
Expert

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2015, 04:15:47 pm »

Congrats all. Impressive dedication Salute. I look forward to playing at some point, when I get a moment (foolishly went and got a real programming job - turns out coding stuff takes quite a while; who knew?).
Hope it all goes well.

While I'm here, does anyone plan on going to GDC next year? Figured I might check it out, see what all the fuss is about and suchlike. Any other ITS eventitude plans?
Vahha
Testers

S:6 D:10 C:8 P:8 I:9 Ch:4 Sp 7 D 8 CS 7 Cr 10

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2015, 04:27:39 pm »

Oh holy shrimps, even  galsiah alsiah showed up for the party.

GanBuriGhan, Anonxeuix, Galsiah, I sense the Second Coming is coming! Repent and celebrate!

β€œIn a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”

― George Orwell, 1984
Euchrid

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2015, 04:27:55 pm »

Great job guys!

I've been following this game from the very beginning and Vince's commitment to his vision has been something to behold. Taking ideas developed over years of discussing, often tearing down, other games and actually bringing them to fruition is a great achievement. The integrity, honesty and openness of the ITS team over the years has been most impressive. May it bring you much success.  Salute

Won't get to play it till later today (work and such), but looking forward to it.
melkathi
DS Silver Patrons

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2015, 04:49:54 pm »

Hope it does well!!!!
Boque
Neophyte

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2015, 05:20:51 pm »

Congrats guys! Been a lurker for many years, been looking forward to this game for them all. Hope you guys are successful. Looking forward to your next game, it does sound awesome!  Salute
arkhometha
Neophyte

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2015, 05:44:38 pm »

Congratulations on the release, Iron Tower. I heard of the project back in 2012 (maybe before that), I don't remember how, and I knew it was in development for a long time already. I played the first build (or was it a demo? No, not the combat demo) of the game that only had 2-3 places IIRC, and I fell in love with it. It convinced me to buy it (and I'm still hoping we can get GOG keys since I never claimed a Steam one in the hopes GOG keys come around). I stopped playing and reading the monthly updates to not spoil the story, so sorry for being selfish and not helping in the bug testing process.
Anyway, hope you guys enjoy  the break and get some good sales. I know you guys worked very hard on this and for a long time.
Oscar
Developer

AoD Lead Artist

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 14, 2015, 06:56:25 pm »

Congrats all. Impressive dedication Salute. I look forward to playing at some point, when I get a moment (foolishly went and got a real programming job - turns out coding stuff takes quite a while; who knew?).
Hope it all goes well.

While I'm here, does anyone plan on going to GDC next year? Figured I might check it out, see what all the fuss is about and suchlike. Any other ITS eventitude plans?

Glad to see you here! Who knows, might be a fun experience to go to GDC, as it was PAX with DS.

"Hasta la victoria, siempre."

"Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have it?"
norealer
Novice

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 14, 2015, 10:00:12 pm »

Congratulations! It's such a wonderful game!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: