Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Released!  (Read 114092 times)
Agesilaus
Apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2015, 12:00:06 pm »

Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Best CRPG of all time officially released! Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute
Vahha
Testers

S:6 D:10 C:8 P:8 I:9 Ch:4 Sp 7 D 8 CS 7 Cr 10

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2015, 12:03:30 pm »

It's time to increase our promotion and coverage efforts ten-fold  Panic
http://www.irontowerstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic,6828.0.html
Guys, let's go and promote it. Spread the word of Brother Vince!

“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”

― George Orwell, 1984
AbounI
Colonist

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2015, 12:08:52 pm »

One more Big Up for you & you ITS.At least, here it is after more than a hard decade  Salute
Nick
Administrator

En Taro Adun!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2015, 12:16:01 pm »

Thanks for being with us for all these years. It's a cliche thing to say that "we're nothing without our players", but you know how we roll and how much your feedback on this and RPGCodex boards has influenced the game, so it's much more than generic "thank you". We've built it with your help. I'd hug you all, but it's not heavy metal thing to do, so :brofist: =)

"But is the best good enough?"
Oscar
Vahha
Testers

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2015, 12:22:35 pm »

lol

― George Orwell, 1984
Astorius
Craftsman

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2015, 12:41:31 pm »

Congrats, hopefully we will see more games from you in the future.
VonVentrue

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2015, 12:53:04 pm »

About time I logged in... Already extended my warm congratulations on the Codex, but doing it again won't hurt. Let's surpass those modest sales goals of yours, VD. Salute

Here's hoping you reconsider making the boxed version available, I can't shake the feeling the demand *is* there.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 01:49:12 pm by VonVentrue » Logged
GhanBuriGhan

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2015, 01:34:29 pm »

*uncloak* Hi, I just wanted to come momentarily out of hiding to congratulate Vince, Oscar, Nick and everody else to the release of the game. If my profile is correct I registered here about 8 years ago - and I rember those first 2D screenshots on the Codex even before that... can you imagine! And you made it! I salute your incredible perseverance and dedication.  Salute And I really mean that! You took so long that I basically ceased to be a gamer  Sad , but I shall give AoD at least a playthrough, promised! You released your first commercial game, and an unusual, strange, unique game it has become. I wish you every success, but I know the journey has already been worth it for you guys. Thanks for letting me participate in this adventure in a small way. The interactions at Iron Tower are among the best things the internet has given me. Cheers! *cloaks*

------------------------------------------=====================---------------------------------------
"Merely killing those being mean to me. It's not my fault it's everyone in the world of AoD". (Vahhabyte)
Vahha
Testers

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2015, 01:36:26 pm »

GBG, it's nice to see you again! Please stay and help us in catching bugs and improving the system.

― George Orwell, 1984
Vince
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2015, 02:16:28 pm »

*uncloak* Hi, I just wanted to come momentarily out of hiding to congratulate Vince, Oscar, Nick and everody else to the release of the game. If my profile is correct I registered here about 8 years ago - and I rember those first 2D screenshots on the Codex even before that... can you imagine! And you made it! I salute your incredible perseverance and dedication.  Salute And I really mean that! You took so long that I basically ceased to be a gamer  Sad , but I shall give AoD at least a playthrough, promised! You released your first commercial game, and an unusual, strange, unique game it has become. I wish you every success, but I know the journey has already been worth it for you guys. Thanks for letting me participate in this adventure in a small way. The interactions at Iron Tower are among the best things the internet has given me. Cheers! *cloaks*
Hey Ghan, always good to see you, old boy! Drop by when we start discussing the crawler and the colony ship RPG.
Pladio
Colonist

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2015, 02:28:49 pm »

Why is GBG cloaking ?
He used to be a big ter at the Watch as well.

Come back !
 Panic
Oscar
Developer

AoD Lead Artist

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2015, 02:29:53 pm »

*uncloak* Hi, I just wanted to come momentarily out of hiding to congratulate Vince, Oscar, Nick and everody else to the release of the game. If my profile is correct I registered here about 8 years ago - and I rember those first 2D screenshots on the Codex even before that... can you imagine! And you made it! I salute your incredible perseverance and dedication.  Salute And I really mean that! You took so long that I basically ceased to be a gamer  Sad , but I shall give AoD at least a playthrough, promised! You released your first commercial game, and an unusual, strange, unique game it has become. I wish you every success, but I know the journey has already been worth it for you guys. Thanks for letting me participate in this adventure in a small way.

We have some sounds in the game that you once sent, so your contribution has been immortalized in our game Salute

"Hasta la victoria, siempre."

"Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have it?"
Vahha
Testers

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2015, 02:36:14 pm »

Is it him who's whispering naughty things into my ears in Ganezzar?

― George Orwell, 1984
micks

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2015, 02:48:09 pm »

Congratulations on the release to everyone at ITS. (I'll play the game tomorrow, but I've got to admit tonight I'm overcome by a strange sense of nostalgia, thinking back to all that time since I first started following the game nearly 9 years ago.)
Osiginon
Iron Tower Developer

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2015, 03:41:37 pm »

Is it him who's whispering naughty things into my ears in Ganezzar?

That is me whispering in your ear in Ganezzar. I will not tell you what until after the mind-controlling spell takes effect. Smile
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: