Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 75 Custom Dead State Portraits / Avatars  (Read 2866 times)
BadVoodoo
DS Silver Patrons

View Profile
« on: June 24, 2015, 07:40:26 am »

70 Portraits resized and edited to match the head sizes and neck proportion of other allies.

Tried sticking to colored drawing, sketches and paintings as it matched the style of Dead State since real-time photos look a bit weird next to your allies but i made a few exceptions.

Preview

LINK
http://s1147.photobucket.com/user/BadVoodoo7/library/Dead%20State%20Avatar?sort=3&page=1

« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 11:21:45 pm by BadVoodoo » Logged

"Twelve hours of work and I still can't sleep. Damn. Days go on and on. They don't end."
BadVoodoo
DS Silver Patrons

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 07:53:11 am »

Literally cherry picked these out of a pool of at least 10,000 pictures. I was really trying to find some natural looking portraits that would fit in the setting of Dead State (neutral expression, quality drawings or faceshots, eyes focused on center, unremovable watermarks, simple backgrounds) but i was unable to find much, especially hard to find colored scientist portraits for some reason.

Anyways i'm trapped inside a friends house for probably a day or two. If you have a request for a specific portrait (Race / Profession / Age) i'll try to fulfil them. I'll probably upload a few more at a later time.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 08:21:22 am by BadVoodoo » Logged

"Twelve hours of work and I still can't sleep. Damn. Days go on and on. They don't end."
jahs
Journeyman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 12:12:09 pm »

50 Portraits resized and edited to match the head sizes and neck proportion of other allies.

Tried sticking to colored drawing, sketches and paintings as it matched the style of Dead State since real-time photos look a bit weird next to your allies but i made a few exceptions.

Previews

LINK
http://s1147.photobucket.com/user/BadVoodoo7/library/Dead%20State%20Avatar?sort=3&page=1

"This album is Private". No preview too.
BadVoodoo
DS Silver Patrons

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2015, 03:59:37 am »

fixed it plus add about 25 more pictures
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 01:57:21 pm by BadVoodoo » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: