Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Dead State on Indie MEGABOOTH Twitch in an hour!  (Read 2924 times)
Christina

DS Producer

View Profile
« on: May 22, 2015, 05:04:20 pm »

Hi guys,

We have a fun surprise for you - if you'll be around at 4 p.m. PDT, then tune in to the Indie MEGABOOTH Twitch channel and watch Jake (or as most of you know him, SunwardMold) play Dead State: Reanimated and talk about the features.  It'll be a kind of overview for new players but he'll also drop hints that will be useful to advanced players, so we recommend it for all!

Other devs will be in the chat as well, so together we'll be fielding questions about Dead State while we're at it - so if you're looking for some facetime, this is a great opportunity.

We're looking at this being a weekly event, with future streams varying in content, so if you enjoy the show then please make a calendar appointment on your time-scheduling analog or digital device of choice Smile
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 07:51:35 pm by Christina » Logged
veryinky
Expert

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 06:24:24 pm »

http://www.twitch.tv/indiemegabooth
This link works better.
Christina

DS Producer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2015, 07:51:59 pm »

AUGH, thanks veryinky, I messed it up because I was in such a rush to get that posted!
BadVoodoo
DS Silver Patrons

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2015, 09:53:06 pm »

aww... did i miss it. I wanted to spam questions to double bear  Wallbang

"Twelve hours of work and I still can't sleep. Damn. Days go on and on. They don't end."
BadVoodoo
DS Silver Patrons

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2015, 10:11:37 pm »

Not really verse with twich, if you guys do another one of these when will it be? I dont think i can find a date.

"Twelve hours of work and I still can't sleep. Damn. Days go on and on. They don't end."
veryinky
Expert

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2015, 07:17:14 am »

I think there'll be an other stream next weekend.
Christina

DS Producer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2015, 05:53:46 pm »

We're up again in less than ten minutes, everybody Grin

Hope to see you there!
BadVoodoo
DS Silver Patrons

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2015, 08:09:27 pm »

DAMMIT! I missed it again. Well, got the last 4 minutes at least. Too bad i didnt get to talk to double bear.

Brian

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2015, 08:10:50 pm »

DAMMIT! I missed it again. Well, got the last 4 minutes at least. Too bad i didnt get to talk to double bear.

You missed it, we divulged the 30 free guy code only to people in the chat. We'll never reveal it ever again.
jahs
Journeyman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2015, 02:08:59 pm »

At 54:05 (right after Anita panicked) the PC have 11AP. And her max AP is only nine. What was it? Huh?
And at 01:29:00 the PC have 10AP. Definitely black magic at work there.
OMG. At 1:42:10 and 1:53:06 it is 13 AP. Now I'm absolutely sure he didn't just "lose" Joel and Renee, he sacrificed them to get this amazing bonus. The only question I have is where is this altar?  lol

Also, 11 new locations? Did I hear this right?
SunwardMold

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2015, 03:43:33 pm »

At 54:05 (right after Anita panicked) the PC have 11AP. And her max AP is only nine. What was it? Huh?
And at 01:29:00 the PC have 10AP. Definitely black magic at work there.
OMG. At 1:42:10 and 1:53:06 it is 13 AP. Now I'm absolutely sure he didn't just "lose" Joel and Renee, he sacrificed them to get this amazing bonus. The only question I have is where is this altar?  lol

Also, 11 new locations? Did I hear this right?

Good catch on the AP numbers!  That's happening due to the skill level 6 melee perk "Barrage", which allows me to save up to 4 unused AP and add them to my next turn (With 9 AP, if I save all four I can have up to 13 AP on the next round).  I chose "Barrage" over "Quick Reflexes" because the  character I'm playing is set up to eventually become better with ranged weapons than with melee, and the ability to save AP for the next turn will still be of use to me once I start using guns exclusively.

And yes, 11 new locations!  They're a mixture of challenging new map locations, hostile random encounters, and windfall random encounters.  You never know what you'll find, so stay on your guard!
jahs
Journeyman

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2015, 09:42:24 pm »

Barrage
Well I feel like an idiot now, in my first playthrough I was using it myself.
SunwardMold

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2015, 05:30:57 pm »

It's almost that time again!  Today I'll be taking on the Foree Outlet Mall and trying not to get everybody killed.  It'll be a party!
Caidoz

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2015, 05:38:46 pm »

Cool, I'll be able to check it out this time  Smile

"A gang of crazed druggie looters could sneak up and rip open our gate with their PCP meth strength - I mean, haven't you ever played a post-apocalyptic role-playing game before?"
Brian

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2015, 05:53:44 pm »

Just a reminder, we will be doing this tonight 4-6 PDT on the Indie Megabooth Twitch stream.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: