Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Main Character Stuck  (Read 1557 times)
waldanen
Neophyte

View Profile
« on: November 30, 2014, 09:38:04 pm »

My apologies if I am asking a question that's already been answered.  Did a forum search but probably not 100% thorough.

So, loaded up game today to play more having saved my game at the church (the one with all the zombies not the one where you pick up a new character).  My lead character is stuck on the front steps of the house reloading/rebooting is not helping.  Is there a fix for this or do I just abandon the game and start over? - Thanks.
Caidoz

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2014, 11:25:18 pm »

If you don't have a save from before this glitch you'll probably have to start a new game.

"A gang of crazed druggie looters could sneak up and rip open our gate with their PCP meth strength - I mean, haven't you ever played a post-apocalyptic role-playing game before?"
waldanen
Neophyte

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2014, 11:40:15 pm »

I actually found a way to get un-stuck, I took the other three characters into a fight and my main character got unstuck and was able to combat move to re-join party.
Torres84
Apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2014, 04:12:10 am »

^ This has worked for me in the past, either find something/someone to fight or start a fight by pressing space and throw the guy a few hits till he's knocked out, then stop combat and heal him/her.

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
Sound: Integrated HDaudio.sys  6.01.7601.17514
Game settings: http://tinypic.com/r/11h5ftg/8
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: