Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: READ FIRST: Welcome to the Early Access Beta!  (Read 1830 times)
Christina

DS Producer

View Profile
« on: August 26, 2014, 07:32:32 pm »

Hi everyone, and thanks for choosing to participate in Dead State's Early Access Beta!  We're excited to have you with us.  Every bug report and piece of design feedback greatly improves the final version of Dead State, so don't be shy and post often!

Remember, the Beta is not the full game, but a large portion of the game in an unpolished state.  We're releasing this Beta because we want to have your sharp eyes help us track down even the smallest, most cleverly-hidden bugs, and your sharp minds to help us figure out how we can improve systems, balance, and other design elements.

The first thing you may notice is that there are already existing threads in the forum dating back to last month.  That's because we had a small number of people assisting us with internal testing so we could make sure the beta you played was... well, playable!  A lot of issues reported by them have been resolved in this release of the beta, we just haven't had a chance to go in and tag them as 'fixed' yet. 

Please make sure to review the Known Issues thread before posting, as well as searching the old posts to make sure you're not duplicating reports.  It helps everything stay nice and tidy in here, and I for one could always use a bit more tidiness in my life Wink

Remember, much of the DoubleBear team will be at PAX this Friday through next Monday, so we'll be quiet on the forums during that time.  We'll be back later next week, though.

Thanks for reading - I hope you enjoy the Beta!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: