Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Doc of the Dead  (Read 2741 times)
sciencemile
Novice

View Profile
« on: March 30, 2014, 01:01:38 pm »

Hey just wanted to let people know about something I've been following for a while that finally came out;  a while back Exhibit A (the guys who did "The People vs. George Lucas") started a kickstarter for a documentary about Zombies in pop culture.

The kickstarter didn't succeed but they kept going anyways and now they're touring the scene and put it up on EpixHD for people to see.  It has a couple segments from RedLetterMedia's Mr. Plinkett, one of my favorite characters Tongue, also interviews with Simon Pegg, George Romero, Sid Haig, Bruce Campbell, and others.

http://www.epixhd.com/doc-of-the-dead/

You have to enter in some information, but no credit card stuff or anything, so they can't pull a auto-subscribe thing once the trial wears off.  Probably just to stop people doubledipping on the trial, (though I can think of a few ways around that if I really wanted to; doesn't have enough variety for me to bother personally.)
----

Anyways it doesn't have chat section, so thought I'd tell people about it here and see what they thought!

My Thoughts

(click to show/hide)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: