Iron Tower Studio ForumsRPGRogue Moon StudiosSystem Crash (Moderator: Gareth)Turning of a New Year, let's talk about where System Crash is at.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Turning of a New Year, let's talk about where System Crash is at.  (Read 27391 times)
Gareth

Indubitably

View Profile WWW
« on: January 22, 2014, 06:11:36 am »

Status update on the blog.

Sorry about the extended silence, brahs.

“The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.” - George Bernard Shaw

My blog
Ruinous
Craftsman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 03:26:55 am »

Its been a long haul but looks like the game is shaping up nicely. Looking forward to playing the release!
Oscar
Developer

AoD Lead Artist

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2014, 11:37:05 am »

I hope that 2014 is the year of System Crash!

"Hasta la victoria, siempre."

"Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have it?"
Gareth

Indubitably

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2014, 05:20:12 am »

Approve

I hope that 2014 is the year of System Crash!

Come hell or high water, it will be!

“The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.” - George Bernard Shaw

My blog
Ruinous
Craftsman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2014, 07:12:58 pm »

A belated congrats on getting System Crash feature complete! Will it be making its debut on Steam or GoG? I tend to use one or the other for 99% of my game purchases.
Gareth

Indubitably

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2014, 12:27:45 pm »

Thanks man!

I'll be trying to get on both of those services. Hard to predict whether they'll accept the game until I've submitted it, though.

My blog
Rod
Neophyte

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2014, 03:42:52 pm »

Talking about features:

Would it still be possible, at the current stage of development, to add a "Restart Mission"-Button, next to the "Resign" one?

Maybe so that one would only have to choose a deck and then immediately restart the duel, instead of having to resign, go to the map, choose the mission and go through the mission briefing all over again.

It can get really tedious if you suffer from prolonged streaks of bad luck ( like me ), so I would definitely appreciate it  Salute
Gareth

Indubitably

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2014, 08:03:10 am »

Should be do-able, I'll take a look!

My blog
Ellorien
Master

Mindflayer

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2015, 09:46:38 pm »

Hi Gareth. Read you last blog entry, glad you are working on your game but still having a life, as it should be. I am not good at card games, unfortunately. I have some family members who are avid Magic the Gathering players and even attend big tournaments, so I watched how they play a lot but it remains totally beyond me. The decks are pretty though.

μολὼν λαβέ
Gareth

Indubitably

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2015, 03:17:16 am »

Thanks Ella! Smile

My blog
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: