Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tablet version?  (Read 4465 times)
catmorbid

"There's more to the picture, than meets the eye"

View Profile
« on: June 06, 2013, 01:53:23 pm »

Have you thought making a port to Android, IOS? I think System Crash would be an awesome game to play on my Nexus 7 Smile

"There's more to the picture, than meets the eye"
Dickie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 01:57:53 pm »

From another thread:

I'll probably pre-order, but I'm curious about the iOS version. Mainly, I'm curious how much you'll need to raise to make this a reality and whether you'll make an Android version so the Apple-haters like me can have it on tablets. I have a Nexus 10 and would just love to play this game on there. I'd even buy another copy if that was what I had to do.

Thanks mate, glad you're enjoying it. And yeah, I think it would be great on tablets.

Basically, if it sells enough that it's not a financial flop, I'll starting looking at a tablet port. For both iPad and Android. At this point, that's around 2.5k sales, at a $20 price point. A tablet version might be priced a bit differently. I'm looking at releasing free mini-expansions for SC desktop version, I might drop the price point on tablet but charge for those expansions.

The big part of the port is reworking the interface for tablet resolutions and touch-interfaces. Unity should handle the OS-specific code side of things, so it's mainly reworking that interface + testing.
Lowfishaha
Neophyte

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2015, 05:10:46 am »

Sadly, I was like you once.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: