Iron Tower Studio ForumsRPGThe Age of DecadenceTranslation Forum (Moderator: Vahha)[TR] AoD French Translation - Traduction française en cours...
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: [TR] AoD French Translation - Traduction française en cours...  (Read 49406 times)
AbounI

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: March 16, 2018, 05:13:57 pm »

Oups, we've spotted some typos in the French translation of the difficulty panel, so sorry  Embarrassed
AbounI

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: March 19, 2018, 04:27:46 pm »

Avec Sunfire, nous avons mis en place une archive pour une phase beta test de la trad.

Cette archive ne contient qu'un nombre très limité de dialogues en français (seulement 12 fichiers), mais tout le reste est intégralement en français.

Le but de cette beta est de traquer et d'identifier tout genre de bugs, typos, et autre anomalies.

Si certains sont intéressés, soit pour nous prêter main forte, soit pour le fun (car la beta est entièrement jouable),  faites le moi-savoir (soit par MP, soit par demande directe), et je vous débloquerai l'accès à l'archive hébergée sur notre espace Google Drive.

Process d'installation :

0) Make a copy of the files ./scripts.aod and ./art/gui.aod
1) Download and unpack the archive.
2) Copy its ./levels/ and ./core/ sub-folders to the game dir.
3) Copy the content of its ./art/gui/ sub-folder to the file ./art/gui.aod .
4) Copy the content of its ./scripts/ sub-folder to the file scripts.aod in the game dir (it's an archive, actually, and could be navigated through by some unpackers or file managers (i.e. Total Commander) like usual folders).
5) Change the line $pref::ITS::Language = "english"; to $pref::ITS::Language = "french"; in the file /Documents/My Games/Age Of Decadence/prefs.cs before 1st run of FR build after unzipping it to the game dir.

J'ai commencé à répertorier quelques bugs, sur le site francophone loutrage.fr
http://www.loutrage.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=637

Avis aux volontaires. Bonne beta à tous.

Pour les retours, soit ici, soit sur Loutrage. Ça me faciliterait la tâche de pas trop éparpiller un peu partout les éventuels retours de bugs rencontrés.

Some issues:
- On the maps, some names are not fully dispayed. (see attached file)
- During combats, NPCs names are not translated, they should be.
- On the charater screen, skills descs might not be in some case totally displayed, will have to apply the same fix we did for DR : file char_screen.cs Or just shorten "Arme de jet" desc as it holds on 3 lines, which is too much? All other weapon desc hold on two lines, and it seems good. (see attached file)
- On Inventory screen, "attaque" explanation is too long. Must be shortened, maybe by removing extra blanks spaces on its formulas. Of course, same goes for Defense and Critical Formulas for consistency. See attached file
- On loot/Trade panels, must lower the font size or delete the blank lines for "CTRL + Click for increasing selected items by one. ALT + Click for reducing selected item by one. SHIFT + Click for selecting all items." Files are lootscreen.gui & tradescreen.gui
- The Techniques section of the Journal uses a smaller font than in the rest of all other section, whic makes the reading very hard. As there's a scroll-up/down option, why not use the font by default? (see attached file, don't pay attention to the interactive buttons, they will be fixed)
- Concerning both "<nlo>" and "nt1."(files in level folder) tags, it appears that reporting a pop-up message in the textbox automatically add a blank space there. Check my comment in file Teron.french.mis on GD at @523
- I don't know which file to point, but the pop-up message when hovering the button "Map" gives a typo: "M/M". Logically, for our AZERTY keyboard, it souhld be the "?" key, but even, we're facing a coding issue : actually, we have to press our "$" key to open the map.

Good news, the files Phrases.cs allows the GenderVar

* AoD bFR-carte Teron.jpg (391.81 KB, 1064x816 - viewed 122 times.)

* Aod bFR- Arme de Jet desc .jpg (364.53 KB, 1173x917 - viewed 106 times.)

* AoD bFR-attaque desc .jpg (220.32 KB, 707x913 - viewed 105 times.)

* AoD bFR-journal_techniques font .jpg (360.87 KB, 1024x794 - viewed 94 times.)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 05:39:50 pm by AbounI » Logged
AbounI

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: April 10, 2018, 05:04:21 pm »

Good news : Arcie's back with us. First as a proofreader, then, if he has enough free time, as a translator  Wink

I took the freedom to grant him an access to the Drive
Sunfire
Archmaster

Veni, vidi, vici

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: April 11, 2018, 03:26:51 am »

Sure, as you wish.

The LoRE Team

Community Edition mod

Every plot you take, every bug you make, every script you break, every end you fake, I'll be watching you.
AbounI

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: April 18, 2018, 01:13:02 pm »

Can you upload us few more files please Sunfire?  Salute
Sunfire
Archmaster

Veni, vidi, vici

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: April 18, 2018, 01:22:10 pm »

I'll try to do it tomorrow, not today, sorry.

The LoRE Team

Community Edition mod

Every plot you take, every bug you make, every script you break, every end you fake, I'll be watching you.
AbounI

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: April 18, 2018, 02:09:56 pm »

No problem Sunfire, we're not in a hurry  Wink
Sunfire
Archmaster

Veni, vidi, vici

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: April 21, 2018, 02:09:10 am »

Uploaded 10 more files.

The LoRE Team

Community Edition mod

AbounI

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: April 21, 2018, 07:05:27 am »

Thanks a lot  Salute
AbounI

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: April 30, 2018, 05:23:59 pm »

Can you please upload more file Sunfire? I leave the Abyss related files to Ernie, so I ain't got no more files to translate. Wink
Sunfire
Archmaster

Veni, vidi, vici

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 01, 2018, 12:56:31 am »

Pls, wait until May, 3th. I can't access my GD from home i-net provider Sad
Nm, I've just found and installed FastProxy browser extension. GD and GT are working now! Uploaded 11 more files.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 01:14:15 am by Sunfire » Logged

The LoRE Team

Community Edition mod

AbounI

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 01, 2018, 04:40:24 am »

Great ! What's the issue with Google in Russia?
Sunfire
Archmaster

Veni, vidi, vici

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 01, 2018, 05:03:12 am »

Great ! What's the issue with Google in Russia?
It's all [censored]
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 02:12:08 pm by Sunfire » Logged

The LoRE Team

Community Edition mod

AbounI

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 01, 2018, 07:07:25 am »

Oh, I see. Censorship and mass control...  Evil
AbounI

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: May 06, 2018, 08:08:43 am »

Progress Report :
Advancement of dialogs translation : half the way (in amount of text, not in amount of files) is done though proofreading is just half my way  Grin
translation : 25469 / 50825
proofread : 12904 / 25469
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: