Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Dead State Suggestion Thread  (Read 112893 times)
Pawketz
Neophyte

View Profile
« Reply #675 on: May 28, 2015, 12:27:50 am »

I'm back .. and i brought a few more suggestions with me. Again, i realize that some of these are geared towards making a tougher game, but what can i say ... i'm a gluten for punishment.

1. Night Missions: Its a zombie game .... zombies should be fought in the dark. No, seriously .. If say Marshall was only back at the HQ from 11pm to 7am, or certain NPC's could only be found at night (they are out scavenging just like the rest of us during the day) i think it would add another dimension to the game.

2. After about day 40 or so i've pretty much run out of jobs for most of my people and i'm looking for things to keep them busy .... here are a few more job ideas:

a) Night Watchmen - Improve mood +1 , additional +1 if fully staffed (2 positions available). Must be assigned at 8am, night watchmen are unavailable for the rest of the day (they are sleeping)

b) Gamekeeper - Care and tends for horses, cats, dogs, and chickens. Reduces fatigue in horses, Increases food output for chickens by +1, Improves mood for dogs (2 positions available)

c) Teacher / Student - Teachers can teach skills to other NPC's at the shelter. Teachers can teach students up to a maximum of half (round down) of their current skill level. (Example: A teacher with a skill of 9 in medical would be able to teach one other NPC the medical skill up to a maximum of 4) Neither students nor teachers would gain their normal experience points when they are either teaching or learning.

d) Engineer - Instead of just being able to build upgrades, you would have to have an engineer come up with a plan on how to build it. If this is combined with my earlier suggestion of Staged upgrades, then the higher the upgrade, the longer it would take to come up with a plan of attack. (2 positions)

3. I was trying to come up with some additional upgrades that could be done to the shelter as well. Here's what i came up with:

a) Perimeter Lighting: As the infected do not use sight, perimeter lighting is not going to draw their attention. Bonus to morale, and acts as an additional guard.

b) Canning Station: Helps prevent food spoilage from fresh food (converts a set amount of fresh food to preserved food each day)

4. Armor Degradation: I am sure most people will hate this idea, but i kinda wish my armor wasn't an unstoppable force. If every time it absorbed damage that should have hit me instead it got weaker and more tattered until it fell to the ground as a useless pile of scrap, i would have a reason to keep most of the old leather jackets ... instead of chucking them straight into the recycler.  

Okay, thats probably enough for now .... Thanks again for letting me vent my ideas.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 12:29:58 am by Pawketz » Logged
Pawketz
Neophyte

View Profile
« Reply #676 on: May 31, 2015, 10:54:43 am »

I kinda feel like i'm banging my head against the wall for nothing here ... not a single response telling me my suggestions are bad and i should feel bad about posting them ..  Wallbang ..

Oh well ... maybe i should look at it in the light of at least no one is trying to stop me, so i'll see how far i can get. In that light here are a few more suggestions:

1. Traps: Maybe its because i haven't explored the whole map yet, but as of now i haven't encountered a single booby trap. Where are the minefields protecting other faction bases? Where are the noisemaker traps that go off AFTER i'm already inside a building that summons a horde of undead? Where are the spike traps that hamstring or cripple my characters BEFORE the ambushers spring their assaults? Why do grenades not go off in my face when trying to loot the hideouts of survivalists?

2. Time Pressure: I do realize the game is a turn based combat game... and i love that. But why when i am just out exploring the various maps ... and people that i have attacked are slowly bleeding out ... is the clock not advancing? Personally i think it would be awesome if i spend the day exploring that the clock would keep counting and bring up that 8pm curfew on my butt before i knew it.

3. Jamming: The nice thing about a well made cricket bat when attacking zombies is that it can go pretty much all day and never give you an ounce of trouble .... but as anyone who has ever seen a post-apocalyptic movie before knows, a gun is only so reliable ... especially when using homemade ammunition made with homemade equipment. If my weapons jammed (or possibly backfired) i might be slightly less inclined to trust that they were going to carry me through the battle than my trust old 2x4.

4. Wildlife: Dogs aren't the only dangerous animals in Texas. Texas has more then it's fair share of deadly animals and the countdown virus seemingly didn't affect them. A black bear rummaging for food might get the zombies attention, but a scorpion or rattlesnake probably wouldn't (and rummaging through trash bins is a pretty easy way to get them riled up so they bite or sting you). They don't necessarily have to be combatants ... i would just hide the occasional few in some of your storage containers as kind of a SURPRISE! ... your now poisoned effect.

Okay ... there you go.
DrunkZombie

You gotta live before you die!

View Profile
« Reply #677 on: May 31, 2015, 11:32:07 pm »

I kinda feel like i'm banging my head against the wall for nothing here ... not a single response telling me my suggestions are bad and i should feel bad about posting them ..  Wallbang ..

Oh well ... maybe i should look at it in the light of at least no one is trying to stop me, so i'll see how far i can get. In that light here are a few more suggestions:

1. Traps: Maybe its because i haven't explored the whole map yet, but as of now i haven't encountered a single booby trap. Where are the minefields protecting other faction bases? Where are the noisemaker traps that go off AFTER i'm already inside a building that summons a horde of undead? Where are the spike traps that hamstring or cripple my characters BEFORE the ambushers spring their assaults? Why do grenades not go off in my face when trying to loot the hideouts of survivalists?

2. Time Pressure: I do realize the game is a turn based combat game... and i love that. But why when i am just out exploring the various maps ... and people that i have attacked are slowly bleeding out ... is the clock not advancing? Personally i think it would be awesome if i spend the day exploring that the clock would keep counting and bring up that 8pm curfew on my butt before i knew it.

3. Jamming: The nice thing about a well made cricket bat when attacking zombies is that it can go pretty much all day and never give you an ounce of trouble .... but as anyone who has ever seen a post-apocalyptic movie before knows, a gun is only so reliable ... especially when using homemade ammunition made with homemade equipment. If my weapons jammed (or possibly backfired) i might be slightly less inclined to trust that they were going to carry me through the battle than my trust old 2x4.

4. Wildlife: Dogs aren't the only dangerous animals in Texas. Texas has more then it's fair share of deadly animals and the countdown virus seemingly didn't affect them. A black bear rummaging for food might get the zombies attention, but a scorpion or rattlesnake probably wouldn't (and rummaging through trash bins is a pretty easy way to get them riled up so they bite or sting you). They don't necessarily have to be combatants ... i would just hide the occasional few in some of your storage containers as kind of a SURPRISE! ... your now poisoned effect.

Okay ... there you go.

Devs have been very busy the last few months...     If they take time to view your stuff than cool beans...

Playing DS on my laptop.
8 gb ram
OS: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.130828-1532)
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250M
Driver Version: 9.18.13.3489, DirectX version: 11.0, Display Memory: 2729 MB
Realtek High Definition Audio, Driver 6.00.0001.5951
Game Settings: Resolution: 1024 x 768, Refresh 60, Fullscreen On, Anti-aliasing Off, Mesh High, Texture High, Shader High, Lighting High
Direct sound, Speakers (Realtek)
Oscar
Developer

AoD Lead Artist

View Profile
« Reply #678 on: June 01, 2015, 12:16:38 pm »

Some of them are nice suggestions, but doubt we could implement them.

"Hasta la victoria, siempre."

"Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have it?"
CounselorPally
Craftsman

View Profile
« Reply #679 on: June 05, 2015, 03:49:41 pm »

Here's my updated wishlist of sorts.

Be able to break down misc. items for "materials" basically making materials more plentiful.

Some kind of automated or micro-managed fuel system so the generator acts like a normal generator. There's a great thread in the suggestion area about how it could work a lot more intuitively so you don't take absolutely MASSIVE hits of morale due to the generator not taking fuel when you actually had partial fuel for the day.
http://www.irontowerstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic,6160.0.html

I recall a lot of the people you didn't need to officially kill (as in they were neutrals) were showing up as enemies and no way to tell there was dialog with them. Most notably was the campsite but I know we called out some other ones in a thread a while back. They were I guess neutrals but showed up as agro. It would be super helpful if there was a clear way to tell.

I forgot the rest as my brain just went completely freaking blank. Sad Sorry. Dangit. Sad

My youtube channel has quite a few Dead State vids on it. You can come check it out if you want. http://www.youtube.com/chancepaladin
Aridolomo
Neophyte

View Profile WWW
« Reply #680 on: June 12, 2015, 07:57:46 pm »

Hello!

Here are a few suggestions I have for the game:

1: Allow to click on the arrow on downed enemies to make it easier to hit them, sometimes they get (semi) hidden under corpses, wich is a big deal if you try to tunnel them.
2: Make a little indicator icon when you have got a new Skill or Stat point available.
3: Add dialogue options for "fetch quests" if you have already been to the location they want you to go.

Thank you for taking the time to read this! Smile
Blodhemn
Neophyte

View Profile
« Reply #681 on: June 16, 2015, 07:06:05 am »

I just wish there were less management aspects to the game. It just feels so heavy and more of a chore to play than fun. Job management/time management/combat management/inventory management, then finally goto bed and wake up to some story elements which also turns into people management once you obtain a higher number of people at the shelter. It feels like a strategy game dressed up as an RPG, but that's pretty much how it was advertised at the start. I guess I was just hoping the dialogue/story would be the zone where the player gets a break from managing the game, but it doesn't really work like that..
Aridolomo
Neophyte

View Profile WWW
« Reply #682 on: June 18, 2015, 06:11:16 pm »

Hello there!

Would it be possible to add a feature so I can harvest spots from my map?
I have 2 places where I can gather insects, and I dan't want them due to the morale loss, but I haven't found a way to make them dissapear from the map yet.
jahs
Journeyman

View Profile
« Reply #683 on: June 18, 2015, 08:50:31 pm »

Hello there!

I have 2 places where I can gather insects, and I dan't want them due to the morale loss, but I haven't found a way to make them dissapear from the map yet.
Hmm, just harvest them, go to the nearest map location and dump them in some container. But they don't stock automatically anyway so you can let them rot in the shelter too.
Anyway, I don't remember that there's some limit on amount of harvest spots that can be on the map simultaneously, so why would you need it at all? Except for aesthetic reasons Smile
Aridolomo
Neophyte

View Profile WWW
« Reply #684 on: June 19, 2015, 12:33:30 am »

Hello there!

Hmm, just harvest them, go to the nearest map location and dump them in some container. But they don't stock automatically anyway so you can let them rot in the shelter too.
Anyway, I don't remember that there's some limit on amount of harvest spots that can be on the map simultaneously, so why would you need it at all? Except for aesthetic reasons Smile

It is basicly Cblocking me to properly click on the shelter Tongue
Flippy
Neophyte

View Profile
« Reply #685 on: July 02, 2015, 11:40:00 am »

Hello!
First off, I love this game! Thanks to the Devs for making it better and better. I really appreciate all the effort and love they put into it! I have played Dead State for over 100 hours now and I just signed up for this forum just to post what I believe would be a much needed quality of life improvements to the game:

***** MIGHT CONTAIN SPOILERS *****
(In order of importance to me. IF possible PLEASE do #1)

1. AUTO close of loot screen when clicking loot-all arrow... It would reduce the amount of clicking by one additional step when we don't have to click the "x" on the top of the screen every time we loot everything from a body, container, etc... THIS drives me crazy! and could definitely be eliminated ASAP.

2. Max weight indicator for the character looting something... When we loot, we can see how much a character currently has, but why not their max?! It gets annoying when I am pressing loot all and it says I am at max. For example instead of just 98 why not say 98.0 / 100 lbs on the top right or somewhere on the looting screen. It is already done in the inventory screen, please add to looting screen. So I don't have to keep switching back and forth just to remember which character has which max weight.

3. Also may I suggest using the multi-tab loot sharing system you already have when transferring items using the backpack icon in the field to looting? What I mean is... When we transfer items from one character to another in the field using the backpack icon, we get two boxes one on the left and one on the right with different characters... why can't the left side stay and right side change to looting screen? of course you can add a range of maybe 10-20 blocks from the container we are looting and only show your characters within that range to prevent abuse. This would reduce the micro-management of inventory and headache during a long scavenging run.

4. Ability to manually set character facing. Many a times I get blindsided because the character I want to use to attack a closer enemy is facing an enemy a screen away.

5. Character strength / melee / range in shelter storage screen. PLEASE add this! When I am in the shelter inventory and trying to equip an appropriate weapon for a scavenging team, I have no idea what strength a character has. WHY do I have to close shelter inventory, press "g" to open up "goals" menu, click on a character, then click on the right arrow on the bottom of the screen once to see their strength, THEN go back to shelter inventory scroll to the character again then equip a weapon within that character's strength level. By adding strength indicator somewhere in the shelter screen it would reduce all the clicking! Also melee and range stats please so I know who to give that sniper rifle to and who to give the snub lol

6. Medical Satchel to show up in "medical" tab in shelter storage screen. Right now it just shows up under "all" I like to horde stuff and it is a minor inconvenience to have to hunt for that medical satchel to equip on a scavenger team  Smile

7. auto-sort button on shelter storage screen. Again this is probably my fault because I horde everything... but with an auto-sort, it would at least put all the same body armors and weapons and items together or closer together since some things don't stack.

8. Mood indicator when speaking to someone in the shelter. I like to randomly talk to people in the shelter even if they don't have anything new to say. Please add their mood (under their portrait or somewhere) when talking to them so I don't have to press "g" and scroll through 20+ characters to find their mood.

8a. EVEN better but might require more coding and effort is to add another conversation option to everyone asking them "how do they feel" and they can tell us if they are okay content or happy. Or in Getz's case... always hulk mode angry lolol ... this would add immersion to the gamers.

9. Some kind of indicator for the MAIN person who started the job in the job screen. For example... Right now If i chose Anita to upgrade the wall then have everyone else help her... everyone will be working on the wall.. but later when I come back to it and decide Anita is better off working on the broken toilet and I set her to do that... THIS causes everyone to stop working on the wall and have to repeat the process again of selecting another person to lead it and have everyone else help... Happened to me so many times! Please either have indicator, or a warning, or prevent the main person from changing jobs ! or preferably have another person automatically take over the job and not cause everyone to stop!

10. More clocks! Right now the only places that have in-game time is the jobs board in the cafeteria and when you are traveling. Having an in-game time indicator in the 'goals' or 'shelter' menu would be nice.

11. A little indicator on the PC portrait in the top left of when we get stats or skill points. Obviously this would go away when we look at our character screen. But sometimes I get caught up in the game and having fun and totally forget to add my points.

12. A select-all during item transfer to the car storage in the field. I hate having to manually click on everything from my character inventory then click transfer arrow. Even better a fast transfer from left(character) to right (car).

=== WISHLIST ===

1. ABILITY to have the dogs and cats you can recruit for your shelter to follow you around in the shelter if you ask them to!! THIS!! cmon! for immersion sake! Would love to have them running around me when I skip around Getz or Doug

2. Could be game-changer but what if we are able to pick a team leader to lead scavenger team and not just the PC all the time. Of course if that chosen team leader dies it would lead to game over like it would for PC. Imagine Ryan leading a group with Elaine (counselor mode) , Todd, Michiru... that team would be HARD and fun.

3. Different kinds of cars. SUV for more storage... sports cars for speed

4. Occasional zombie attacks on the school and you gotta defend it.

5. Re-bindable keys! or at least one button for Auto-loot on "F" so I don't have to click on the arrow please  lol
==========

Thanks for your efforts devs! hopefully you guys can implement some of these quality of life improvements.

*edited for some spelling and added another wishlist #5 and #12
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 12:04:48 pm by Flippy » Logged
Cylnar
Neophyte

View Profile
« Reply #686 on: July 07, 2015, 10:49:12 am »

How about a way to split stacks of items in the various Inventory interfaces? A right-click option or a button on the Inventory screen would be a helpful convenience when distributing loot out in the field or selecting numbers of items to recycle.

Stupidity is self-perpetuating and self-propagating. Genius must constantly be exercised to flourish.
Religion is the wool that's been pulled over our eyes to turn us into sheep.
"Behind every great fortune is a great crime." -- Honoré de Balzac
"The owners of this country know the truth: It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
Wise up...rise up!
DrunkZombie

You gotta live before you die!

View Profile
« Reply #687 on: July 07, 2015, 10:53:04 am »

How about a way to split stacks of items in the various Inventory interfaces? A right-click option or a button on the Inventory screen would be a helpful convenience when distributing loot out in the field or selecting numbers of items to recycle.

Ctrl+click lets you split stacks

Playing DS on my laptop.
8 gb ram
OS: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.130828-1532)
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250M
Driver Version: 9.18.13.3489, DirectX version: 11.0, Display Memory: 2729 MB
Realtek High Definition Audio, Driver 6.00.0001.5951
Game Settings: Resolution: 1024 x 768, Refresh 60, Fullscreen On, Anti-aliasing Off, Mesh High, Texture High, Shader High, Lighting High
Direct sound, Speakers (Realtek)
grandgnu
Neophyte

View Profile
« Reply #688 on: December 22, 2015, 10:12:18 am »

About 60 days into the game (in game “days”) and here are my thoughts thus far:

STORYLINE & CHARACTERS

I feel like this game has a lot of great set-pieces/moments that make you feel immersed in that moment, but don’t always expand for a long-term immersion into specific allies or factions.

For example, there were neat instances such as these:

I come across a group of survivalists and looters that are fighting one another, making a TON of noise, thus attracting a horde of zombies.  I hang back while they’re all wiping one another out.  It was cool to see that not every enemy is auto-programmed to zoom right in on you and it was a memorable experience.

Found a junkyard where there were enemies from a variety of different in-game factions that were conversing about some other group attacking them and they weren’t sure if they’d seek revenge if they saw that group of if they’d flee.  I wasn’t sure if they were talking about my group (since we had already taken out the Coyotes leader) or if they were referring to another group we had yet to meet.  But it was kinda a neat in-the-moment thing to encounter (although one of the groups, the Predators, we hadn’t tangled with yet, so might be one of those quirks where the game is assuming we’ve already had contact if they are indeed referring to my group)

Came across a gas station convenience store where all the zombies were piled up at the front entrance, with a clerk inside with a shotgun having barricaded himself.  Another nice setpiece that was memorable.

However, there are instances and long-term things that just don’t work.  For instance, after meeting a group of cops that are only taking other cops in, I wait until we’re geared up with tactical vests and then we assail the compound.  Vic is with me and participates in the killing, but then later at the shelter he freaks out at me about what we did (uh, you were pulling the trigger too buddy, why have him wait until after the fact to complain?)

Also, it mentions there were survivors from our attack on that compound and we may see some police groups attacking us later.  While this is sort of neat, what survivors?  We killed everyone there.  I guess I can assume the cops radioed others to let them know they were under attack?

It was cool after killing the leader of the Coyotes that when we were visiting a location that only had one entrance we had a group of Coyotes that had followed us show up seeking revenge, so we’d have to fight our way through them on the way back out.  We made judicious use of zombies in the area to act as buffers between our groups so we would have the chance to wear them down (or at least redirect their aggression) so we could survive the encounter.  That at least had some continuity with a faction we’re fighting with, although it just feels like there should be more of these types of interactions.  And roughly halfway through the game I don’t feel like there is.

I feel like there are a lot of neat one-off things you can encounter, but I think the storyline, characters and locations lack any long-term connection.  There seems to be little reason to revisit locations except to pickup extra loot you couldn’t carry the first time. 

The same applies to characters in your shelter, there seems to be little reason to talk to most of them after the first time because they just don’t have anything else new to say.  They seem to exist for me to dump special items on so I can gain skill points, but with such a large roster of allies I never feel like I get all that invested in them individually, they just exist to fill specific roles at the shelter or in the field, but aside from that there’s no connection, no reason for me to get invested in them or care about them.  Yeah, there are shelter events or some characters will visit you on a new day with something to say, but it’s still missing something.  FWIW I have around 30 allies at this point, I believe that’s around 2/3rds of the available ones.

It would also be nice to be able to mark locations on the map to revisit them, make notes, etc (such as the camp with Ben where he tells you to return in a week or two to see if they’ll join you)

There should also be an easier way to view your allies stats and perks, the current system is just too cumbersome to hunt around trying to find out what their strength is and then what their melee and ranged are, etc.

At the halfway point in the game I’ve built all the shelter and car upgrades, and I feel like I’ve got too many idle characters in my shelter with nothing for them to do.  The shelter jobs fill up pretty quickly and I’m left with a lot of stragglers with nothing to do.  Feel like there should be some more options available in that regard, or less allies where each one has more value and isn’t just another mouth to feed.

INVENTORY

In the shelter there’s an easy way to select everything in a characters pack and transfer to shelter storage.   However when you have the car trunk in the field you can’t easily select all items to transfer.

I had to search google to figure out that I could use the shelter storage screen drop-down in the upper left corner to select an ally and change out their inventory.  Initially, and for awhile, I felt like I had to be in the field to change or remove items from allies so I could get those items to give to someone else.

You also need your character to have certain items on their person when in the shelter in order to be able to present it to an ally (such as asthma medicine). 

Given the enormous amount of allies possible in your shelter, and their locations being varied depending on what they’re doing at the time, it would be nice to just have “quest” items like asthma medicine, bug spray or whatever automatically transferred when you come back and have the dialogue initiate, rather than you having to hunt them down somewhere on the first or second floor or the outside grounds. 

Likewise with special items like cigars, bourbon, etc. it would be nice to select the special item and then be presented with a list of allies who would benefit from that item AND their current mood so you don’t have to check the mood screen AND try to hunt people down inside the shelter.

Shelter inventory needs some additional work as well.  Some items (such as 9mm pistols) will all combine into one picture (but with 12 of them in that “pile”) while other items like shotguns, rifles, etc. not combining, thus creating a LOT of clutter on your shelter inventory screen.  Especially since items are not organized by type as well as they could be.  When I view the armor screen you should have footwear grouped together, and headwear, and arm guards and armor, rather than all scattered.  The same applies with weapons, melee weapons grouped, one handed vs two handed, then pistols, shotguns, rifles and so forth.  Just makes it that much more pleasing and manageable to the eye.

BUGS

I’ve encountered ONE game-crashing bug, only recently.  In the Austin city outskirts I go into the hotel via the ladder and there was a door that I tried bashing that caused my game to freeze up with an error message about being unable to find that object (the door).  Restarting the game from my most recent save corrected the issue.

The random house with Effram I came across surprised me.  When I encountered him my cursor was set to attack so I didn’t realize I could engage him in dialogue and wound up killing him.  Now it seems multiple times when I travel I keep encountering the same house and have to wait for it to load, then run over to the blue spot to keep traveling.  Kinda annoying, but not game-breaking.

This may not be a bug, per se, but it certainly felt like one.  There are certain maps (shelter camps, malls, etc) where my characters may shoot a firearm and then suddenly a zombie horde just appears magically out of thin air all on top of my characters, behind, in front, whatever.  Even if we’ve already passed through the area they appear and there wasn’t anything there.  I’m not talking about zombies coming from corners of the map due to noise, but just a total horde appearing a few spaces from my characters immediately.  Just reminds me too much of that cheap tactic used on The Walking Dead that tilts me to no end.

On certain maps my characters will get stuck in turn-based mode (i.e. combat) even though they aren’t actively in combat, but some NPC’s we haven’t even encountered yet are (such as Bad Cops at a mall shooting zombies, we haven’t even come across them, they aren’t in our FOV or even close to our location, but now we have to sit and wait FOREVER every frigging turn while ALL the zombies and ALL the NPC’s are moving, and it’s just a chore)

Definitely feels like turns shouldn’t take as long as they do sometimes, I’m running a quad core i5 with 16GB of Ram and a 2GB Radeon 7870, so while it’s not top of the line it’s certainly plenty beefy.

OVERALL

I’m enjoying the game and addicted, I love the freedom to explore wherever whenever and there’s a lot of cool moments and experiences interspersed throughout the field and within the shelter.

While there’s certainly improvements to be made I think the developers and writers did a great job to inject the game with humor and personality and keep you coming back from more.  Some fixes to turn times on larger maps, the clunky interface and some adjustments to focus more on certain allies and factions to keep the storyline engaging as an overall arc, rather than individual moments, would really up the ante here.  Looking forward to completing this game and your next project!
angrysquirrel
Neophyte

View Profile
« Reply #689 on: December 22, 2015, 03:45:24 pm »

Any way to make your survivors move out of turn?  Any way to get into defensive posture (reaction attack) if you don't use up all your movement points? 
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47   Go Up
Print
Jump to: