Iron Tower Studio ForumsRPGThe Age of DecadenceTranslation Forum (Moderator: Vahha)[General] Technical localization talk
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: [General] Technical localization talk  (Read 22296 times)
Sunfire
Archmaster

Veni, vidi, vici

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: April 26, 2018, 05:47:31 am »

It's funny, but my work's i-net hasn't such issues like my home one. So, I'll do all uploads from it for now.
Uploaded aod_russian_1.6.0.105_33.zip and Fixes&typos_1.6.0.105_33.zip with the above-mentioned fixes + some more from the RU thread + old bugs (full list is here).

UPD. I've installed FastProxy. Seems like GD and GT are working for now.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 05:52:26 am by Sunfire » Logged

The LoRE Team

Community Edition mod

Every plot you take, every bug you make, every script you break, every end you fake, I'll be watching you.
Nick
Administrator

En Taro Adun!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #211 on: May 03, 2018, 06:50:04 pm »

I'm merging 33, but there is one thing. Our Teron_Mine_01.xml file is newer (uploaded yesterday by Oscar), while your dates back to 24.03.18. However, Oscar was merging in your 31st fix pack, so I don't even know which is a proper one. The only difference is that Oscar's file has this at line 1946, yours doesn't:

<string>aod.quest_teronMine_reportToDellar = false;</string>

Please let me know which is the proper one.

"Oh, 'twould be marvelous if the world and its moral questions were like some game board, with plain black players and white, and fixed rules, and nary a shade of grey."
The Black Company. Shadows Linger.

"But is the best good enough?"
(c) Oscar
Sunfire
Archmaster

Veni, vidi, vici

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 04, 2018, 03:01:39 am »

I've just checked - my files Teron_Mine_01.xml from version 31 and 33 are the same.
I've found it - I've added the line:
        <string>aod.quest_teronMine_reportToDellar = false;</string>
in the file Teron_Mine_01.xml (UID 1316) in the small mod-fix Outpost Dellar Report Fix, but never include it in the hot-fix or CE mod, since simn didn't answered if he/she tested various Outpost outcomes, while I've just forgot about it afterwards.
Btw, same line in same UID must be placed in the file TMO_ControlPanel_01.xml.

In short - yes, I think that line should be added in the files Teron_Mine_01.xml and TMO_ControlPanel_01.xml (UID 1316).
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 07:03:03 pm by Sunfire » Logged

The LoRE Team

Community Edition mod

Every plot you take, every bug you make, every script you break, every end you fake, I'll be watching you.
Nick
Administrator

En Taro Adun!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #213 on: May 04, 2018, 05:01:57 pm »

Reuploaded. Please take a look at it before I publish it for everyone.

"Oh, 'twould be marvelous if the world and its moral questions were like some game board, with plain black players and white, and fixed rules, and nary a shade of grey."

(c) Oscar
Sunfire
Archmaster

Veni, vidi, vici

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 04, 2018, 07:08:12 pm »

Checked - almost all seems fine to me - deleted v.33 and uploaded v.34 of both files with some latest changes:

1. Fixed Grain of Truth quest bug.

2. Fixed 2 hyphen typos in EN quests file.

They are in the attached file last_fixes_2.zip (also uploaded it to GD) to save your time for checking it.

* last_fixes_2.zip (144.4 KB - downloaded 9 times.)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 02:58:40 am by Sunfire » Logged

The LoRE Team

Community Edition mod

Nick
Administrator

En Taro Adun!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #215 on: May 06, 2018, 04:57:02 pm »

last_fixes_2.zip didn't go into the published build. But it can be a start of a new fix pack =)
I'll update script sources and translation pack sometimes soon.

P.S.: already uploaded.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 05:31:09 pm by Nick » Logged

(c) Oscar
Sunfire
Archmaster

Veni, vidi, vici

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 07, 2018, 12:14:27 am »

last_fixes_2.zip didn't go into the published build. But it can be a start of a new fix pack =)
Sure, why not?

I'll update script sources and translation pack sometimes soon.

P.S.: already uploaded.
Thanks.

The LoRE Team

Community Edition mod

AbounI

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 07, 2018, 04:31:20 pm »

File : Quest_Zamedi_04. xml at UID#99.

-<dlgPart>
<portrait/>
<speaker_name/>
<npc_text>[failure]The demon shrugs, looking apologetic. “I can’t take that chance," </npc_text>
-<onLoadScripts>
<string>aod.quest_zamedi_failedPersuasion = true;</string>
</onLoadScripts>
-<answers>

It seems like NPC text is unfinished, that's annoying : we could guess there's a missing part.
Sunfire
Archmaster

Veni, vidi, vici

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 09, 2018, 01:19:12 am »

File : Quest_Zamedi_04. xml at UID#99.

-<dlgPart>
<portrait/>
<speaker_name/>
<npc_text>[failure]The demon shrugs, looking apologetic. “I can’t take that chance," </npc_text>
-<onLoadScripts>
<string>aod.quest_zamedi_failedPersuasion = true;</string>
</onLoadScripts>
-<answers>

It seems like NPC text is unfinished, that's annoying : we could guess there's a missing part.
Already fixed in the last version. I'll update this and other files when I'll have more time.

The LoRE Team

Community Edition mod

AbounI

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 09, 2018, 02:53:32 am »

You're a chief  Wink
Sunfire
Archmaster

Veni, vidi, vici

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 26, 2018, 10:07:12 am »

Uploaded aod_english_1.6.0.119_4.zip, aod_russian_1.6.0.119_4.zip, aod_spanish_1.6.0.119_4.zip, and Fixes&typos_1.6.0.119_4.zip (changed files only) with some fixes from the RU thread + RPG Codex + some other (full list is here).
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 06:59:25 pm by Sunfire » Logged

The LoRE Team

Community Edition mod

AbounI

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 28, 2018, 02:17:14 pm »

Some typos in the file concerning the Steam success:
Kingmaker : "Broker an alliance between House Daratan and convince Commander Carrinas to proclaim Antidas an Emperor.". It should be "Broker an alliance between House Daratan and Imperial Guards, and convince Commander Carrinas to proclaim Antidas an Emperor.

There are also plenty of sentences with missing dot :
(click to show/hide)

There's a Steam discussion featuring more success, but why not make one shoot, two hits ? Unless the devs thinks it's gonna break one of their datasource?
https://steamcommunity.com/app/230070/discussions/0/1635237606657286558/

« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 02:24:09 pm by AbounI » Logged
Sunfire
Archmaster

Veni, vidi, vici

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: July 29, 2018, 04:42:19 pm »

Some typos in the file concerning the Steam success:
Kingmaker : "Broker an alliance between House Daratan and convince Commander Carrinas to proclaim Antidas an Emperor.". It should be "Broker an alliance between House Daratan and Imperial Guards, and convince Commander Carrinas to proclaim Antidas an Emperor.

There are also plenty of sentences with missing dot :

There's a Steam discussion featuring more success, but why not make one shoot, two hits ? Unless the devs thinks it's gonna break one of their datasource?
https://steamcommunity.com/app/230070/discussions/0/1635237606657286558/
Uploaded fixed variant.

The LoRE Team

Community Edition mod

AbounI

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: August 04, 2018, 08:59:39 am »

A typo has been left in file Quest_TG5_02.xml at UID#3480 :
<npc_text>The first thing you see is Lucius, slumped in the corner, dead. The next moment the Boatmen attack you, hoping to take you by surpise. The two are badly wounded, but it's small comfort at this point in the game.</npc_text>
It should be "surprise".  Salute
Sunfire
Archmaster

Veni, vidi, vici

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 06, 2018, 12:56:48 am »

Fixed in the previous bug-fix.

The LoRE Team

Community Edition mod

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: