Iron Tower Studio ForumsRPGThe Age of DecadenceTranslation Forum (Moderator: Vahha)[General] Technical localization talk
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: [General] Technical localization talk  (Read 24504 times)
Sunfire
Archmaster

Veni, vidi, vici

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: November 08, 2017, 01:25:50 pm »

A typo in the file mdn_ending.english.cs:

text1 = "The arrival of an Ordu army at the city gates shocks everyone, dread settling over the city at the thought that the Ordu are there to put Maarodan to the sword.

It should be:

text1 = "The arrival of an Ordu army at the city gates shocks everyone, dread settling over the city at the thought that the Ordu are there to put Maadoran to the sword.

The LoRE Team

Community Edition mod

Every plot you take, every bug you make, every script you break, every end you fake, I'll be watching you.
Nick
Administrator

En Taro Adun!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #151 on: November 10, 2017, 01:31:45 pm »

text1 = "The arrival of an Ordu army at the city gates shocks everyone, dread settling over the city at the thought that the Ordu are there to put Maarodan to the sword.

It should be:

text1 = "The arrival of an Ordu army at the city gates shocks everyone, dread settling over the city at the thought that the Ordu are there to put Maadoran to the sword.

I don't see this line in mdn_ending.english.cs.

"Oh, 'twould be marvelous if the world and its moral questions were like some game board, with plain black players and white, and fixed rules, and nary a shade of grey."
The Black Company. Shadows Linger.

"But is the best good enough?"
(c) Oscar
Oscar
Developer

AoD Lead Artist

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 10, 2017, 01:37:10 pm »

Oscar, can you share a PSD of next files (with a no-text background preferably)?
sign_abyss_01_DIF.dds
sign_quintus_01_DIF.dds

UPD. Uploaded the file aod_russian_1.6.0.89_3.zip with some fixes and translated the Abyss sign.

Uploaded to Art PSD google drive folder.

"Hasta la victoria, siempre."

"Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have it?"
AbounI

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 10, 2017, 05:07:45 pm »

Maybe I'm wrong, but fixing the ore smelter in Teron Outpost seems unbalanced.
There are 2 files describing how to improve it in order to produce blue steel metal : Teron_Mine_01.xml & TMO_Controlpanel_01.xml:

Here is the situation:
"[success]It's a wondrous machine and a true testament to the Arts of the olden days. If not for the mantra, you'd have never been able to make it work again, but now that you did, you gain a good insight into how this machine operates. This insight suggests that smelting steel is only the basic function and that there is a second, more advanced phase."

Then, in the file Teron_Mine_01.xml (UID1328), there is a combined craft & lore check:
"[crafting][lore]Try to figure it out." following this condition : (aod.lore + aod.crafting >= 10) && aod.lore >= 4 && aod.crafting >= 4
But in file TMO_Controlpanel_01.xml (UID1328 too), it's a simple lore check :
"[lore]Try to figure it out."  following this condition : aod.lore >= 7

It doesn't sound logical to me.  Roll Eyes

----------------------------------------------

Btw, found a typo in file TMO_Controlpanel_01.xml at UID1304 :
*House Aurealian reputation decreased*
It should be Aurelian
Sunfire
Archmaster

Veni, vidi, vici

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 10, 2017, 05:40:06 pm »

It should be:

I don't see this line in mdn_ending.english.cs.
Maybe you already fixed it?
My version of that file from aod_english_1.6.0.75.7z is dated as 21.02.2016 22:01

Oscar, can you share a PSD of next files (with a no-text background preferably)?
sign_abyss_01_DIF.dds
sign_quintus_01_DIF.dds

Uploaded to Art PSD google drive folder.
Thanks!

The LoRE Team

Community Edition mod

Every plot you take, every bug you make, every script you break, every end you fake, I'll be watching you.
Nick
Administrator

En Taro Adun!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #155 on: November 10, 2017, 06:26:28 pm »

Maybe you already fixed it?
My version of that file from aod_english_1.6.0.75.7z is dated as 21.02.2016 22:01

Yep, same date, and strange, now I see it. When I was at work, even a text search couldn't find it.

Anyway, fixed, uploaded new translation pack and dev exe (AoD editors archive) with fixes Eugene has promised you.

"Oh, 'twould be marvelous if the world and its moral questions were like some game board, with plain black players and white, and fixed rules, and nary a shade of grey."

(c) Oscar
AbounI

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 11, 2017, 04:25:27 pm »

reporting more typos:

- File Aemolas.xml at UID#1934 :
"Aemolas' eye bulge with fury. "We're done talking. I gave you your money. Now get out."
It should be "eyes" since he's not one-eyed

- File scripts\data\slides\pcDeath.cs :
"The smug bastard doesn't even celebrate his victory as if means nothing to him".
It should be "as if it means".

-File scripts\data\text\ranks.cs :
"You've awakaned a demi-God and attainded an ability to shield your mind from negativity and other unpleasantries, , destroying an entire city in the process."
It should be "awakened" and "attained" (the second one is already reported I guess).
AbounI

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 25, 2017, 06:00:40 am »

More typos:
-file Quest_HD1_01.xml:

UID#1484 (npc_text): "If not,  I'm sure you can find them in Maadoran - there are few things that one can't buy there." There's a double blank space here.

UID#1461 (dlgAnsw): "[intelligence success]"We both know that Gaelius wouldn't waste his men on an ore smelter. There has to be more to it. ". There's a blank space between the dot and the quote sign.

-file Quest_TG2_Ring_01.xml:
UID#1131 (dlgAnsw) : [streetwise][impersonate]I'm about to go on a lengthy trip, but traveling with a large sum of money is very dangerous these days. There's a missing quote sign here
Sunfire
Archmaster

Veni, vidi, vici

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 25, 2017, 08:36:13 am »

The files with some of the above-mentioned fixes + some more from Kalin of RPG Codex + Gaelius -> Meru in Teron_Innkeeper.xml are on the GD.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 02:29:14 pm by Sunfire » Logged

The LoRE Team

Community Edition mod

AbounI

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 29, 2017, 04:55:27 pm »

Time to report  typos:

in file Teron_Undertaker.xml:

- UID#2799 : <text>What do you mean?"</text>. Not the right sign for quoting.
- UID#2814+#2802+#2813 :<text>"Maybe later." Leave</text>. In this PC answer, there's a missing dot right after "Leave"
- UID#2804 : (npc_text, last sentence) You see, that's what we're missing today. "</npc_text> . There's an excess blank between the dot and quote sign

in the file Storekeeper_03.xml,
I guess a merchant tag is missing somewhere as only a merchant player can say at UID#0 <text>"Do you know anyone who's been buying supplies on a regular basis lately? Enough to feed a camp full of soldiers?"</text>.
This leads the NPC to answer <npc_text>"Rhaskos has been buying a lot lately. Way too much for a shanty town trash. If I knew it was important, I would have let master Linos know right away. "</npc_text> and again, it can only appear if PC plays a merchant.

So maybe Vince could confirm if a merchant tag is missing somewhere  Question
Sunfire
Archmaster

Veni, vidi, vici

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 09, 2017, 05:16:02 pm »

An error in the file PRT_Intro.xml:

<dlgPart>
      <portrait />
      <speaker_name />
      <npc_text>Come to think about it, with the way things ended, Esbenus might not be too happy to see you. In fact, he might kill you first and accept your profound apologies second.</npc_text>
      <onLoadScripts />
      <answers>
        <dlgAnsw>
          <text>Approach.</text>
          <def_link>6089</def_link>
          <checkOnAppear />
          <checksOnClick />
          <linksOnClick />
          <scriptsOnClick />
        </dlgAnsw>
        <dlgAnsw>
          <text>Leave.</text>
          <checkOnAppear />
          <checksOnClick />
          <linksOnClick />
          <scriptsOnClick />
        </dlgAnsw>
      </answers>
      <UID>6090</UID>
    </dlgPart>
    <dlgPart>
      <portrait />
      <speaker_name />
      <npc_text>End </npc_text>
      <onLoadScripts>
        <string>dlgFinish();</string>
        <string>dlgFadeShortToThisPart();</string>
      </onLoadScripts>
      <answers />
      <UID>6100</UID>
    </dlgPart>

It should be:

<dlgPart>
      <portrait />
      <speaker_name />
      <npc_text>Come to think about it, with the way things ended, Esbenus might not be too happy to see you. In fact, he might kill you first and accept your profound apologies second.</npc_text>
      <onLoadScripts />
      <answers>
        <dlgAnsw>
          <text>Approach.</text>
          <checkOnAppear />
          <checksOnClick />
          <linksOnClick />
          <scriptsOnClick />
        </dlgAnsw>
        <dlgAnsw>
          <text>Leave.</text>
          <def_link>6100</def_link>
          <checkOnAppear />
          <checksOnClick />
          <linksOnClick />
          <scriptsOnClick />
        </dlgAnsw>
      </answers>
      <UID>6090</UID>
    </dlgPart>

The LoRE Team

Community Edition mod

Sunfire
Archmaster

Veni, vidi, vici

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 11, 2017, 03:13:37 am »

http://steamcommunity.com/app/230070/discussions/0/1500126447401303494/
In short: there are missing CombatSP reward for the fight in Silvanus' house.

The LoRE Team

Community Edition mod

Sunfire
Archmaster

Veni, vidi, vici

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 11, 2017, 01:54:18 pm »

A typo in the file NPC_Valla_01.xml:
“I dont care about Amarius, but I'm interested in that armor.”
It should be:
“I dont care about Amerius, but I'm interested in that armor.”

The LoRE Team

Community Edition mod

Sunfire
Archmaster

Veni, vidi, vici

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 14, 2017, 02:21:03 am »

Uploaded the files aod_russian_1.6.0.100_7.zip with recent fixes, and Fixes&typos_1.6.0.100_5.zip with all of the above-mentioned fixes.

The LoRE Team

Community Edition mod

Nick
Administrator

En Taro Adun!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #164 on: December 15, 2017, 06:05:11 pm »

Uploaded aod_english_1.6.0.105, please check if something requires translation there.

(c) Oscar
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: