Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Lost Magic  (Read 103788 times)
DorkMage
Journeyman

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2012, 07:51:03 pm »

Great! Many thanks for the tip.

Same here!
AndhairaX
Novice

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2012, 03:56:55 pm »

Great review Vince! There is SO much you didn't mention though, but I guess it is best for ppl to discover it for themselves.

Folks, when playing I strongly recommend at least mages. Have them all learn Fulminictus and Ignifaxus, but specialize all in different spell schools. Magic is very powerful in these games, but you really have to conserve your astral energy for when you need it.

Also I recommend the Demonology school Skeletarius is great for when you need a reliable extra grunt, and Blood and Furor can be extremely useful for when you are outnumbered. The Heshthot is nearly unkillable by any enemy in Star Trail, and can whittle down and heck even kill a large number of opponents given time. Ofcourse, when times get desperate, when your fighters are either unconscious, about to be killed or even killed, your mage can say 'fuck this' and summon a Zhant! Now this is really risky, but if the summoning is successful you summon a wicked ass demon that can rip apart a small army by itself. Ofcourse, it is very likely it will turn on you during combat as well...but at least you will go out in a blaze of vengeance! Grin
Sunfire
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2015, 05:54:09 pm »

Seems like I missed that game somehow Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: