Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: "What will your main character be like?"  (Read 11221 times)
Moptan
Novice

Random Person

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2011, 11:28:46 am »

The first time through I will make a character as close to myself as possible.  That way I can see how I would do in a zombie apocalypse.

I must say I quite like this approach Smile

/Moptan

/Moptan

To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false.
While to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.
Goweigus
DS Silver Patrons

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2011, 09:58:00 pm »

The first time through I will make a character as close to myself as possible.  That way I can see how I would do in a zombie apocalypse.

/Moptan

I'm going to end up in rehab or a psychiatric ward after I hit rock bottom from the grief of my most beloved survivors dieing because of my decisions. That is how hard I role play.

/s
BosniaFTW
Neophyte

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2011, 04:04:59 am »

My first playthrough, I promised myself that I'd make a noble character. He/she will make sure that everyone survives in the Shelter longer then him/her. He'll have leadership skills and also some other random one. I promised this to myself because after that playthrough, I'll just be saying 'Screw 'dem NPC's!!!111!'
Moptan
Novice

Random Person

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2011, 06:25:07 am »

/Moptan

I'm going to end up in rehab or a psychiatric ward after I hit rock bottom from the grief of my most beloved survivors dieing because of my decisions. That is how hard I role play.

/s

You good sir is a serious roleplayer! Salute

Don't forget your best friend and trusted sidekick. The Dog! (Oh!, that on just gave me another question\suggestion for the devs Tongue)
May be your sidekick can get you out of rehab and back into the shelter Tongue

Edited due to strangeness Tongue
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 07:57:42 am by Moptan » Logged

/Moptan

Goweigus
DS Silver Patrons

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2011, 08:54:58 pm »

/Moptan

/s

You good sir is a serious roleplayer! Salute

Don't forget your best friend and trusted sidekick. The Dog! (Oh!, that on just gave me another question\suggestion for the devs Tongue)
May be your sidekick can get you out of rehab and back into the shelter Tongue

Edited due to strangeness Tongue

Did you type that and forget to make the edit? Seems pretty strange to me! Tongue

I finally started watching Falling Skies, and its getting me even more pumped for this game and changing how I think I will play it. I think my first time I will play something similar to Tom Mason on a moral/ethical/wegottadosomething level, but also be like John Pope in that I know certain tricks & truths about surviving in the world than most 'feeders' Wink  So while I may know how to do well and survive, I will still take those risks for the greater good. I would definitely go to the hospital no matter what.

But on my 2nd play through I will be more Captain Weaver, and my 3rd play through as ruthless I can be!
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 09:00:25 pm by Goweigus » Logged
Moptan
Novice

Random Person

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2011, 02:10:28 am »

Did you type that and forget to make the edit? Seems pretty strange to me! Tongue

I finally started watching Falling Skies, and its getting me even more pumped for this game and changing how I think I will play it. I think my first time I will play something similar to Tom Mason on a moral/ethical/wegottadosomething level, but also be like John Pope in that I know certain tricks & truths about surviving in the world than most 'feeders' Wink  So while I may know how to do well and survive, I will still take those risks for the greater good. I would definitely go to the hospital no matter what.

But on my 2nd play through I will be more Captain Weaver, and my 3rd play through as ruthless I can be!

I think I was trying to expand upon your serious roleplay, and in the process I believe I screwed up badly, my bad! Tongue (May be I'll just remove it, and only leave 'The DOG' for dramatic effect)

Damn you, now you just gave me another series to watch Panic Tongue

Will come back to how my character would be in Dead State, not cause I don't know, It's more cause I am not quite sure how to explain it. And then it would probably sound as strange as that other "statement of mine" hehe :p
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 02:16:43 am by Moptan » Logged

/Moptan

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
Print
Jump to: