Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New R3 bug  (Read 12499 times)
Nick
Administrator

En Taro Adun!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2010, 08:12:09 am »

Good, one problem less.

"But is the best good enough?"
Oscar
Sodomy
Artisan

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2010, 08:08:32 pm »

Fixes the issue here, too.
Aramazon
Novice

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2010, 02:10:49 am »

Hey Nick, Sodomy's Triarii knock down bug sounds a lot like what I experienced. I'll try to recreate it I suppose.
Aramazon
Novice

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2010, 03:55:19 am »

---UPLOAD FOLDER IS FULL...can't get the screens or my console.txt uploaded? Do I just wait or is there something else I can do?---

Okay, so I just managed to recreate the bug.

Here's what happened:

I was trying to disengage/move away. The hammer guy got an opportunity attack, he hit me, and he got a weapon mastery! hit, so he knocked me down. Graphic glitch happened again...it wasn't anything serious, he was just instantly on the ground instead of showing the falling animation. Anyways, seeing as how it was my turn my character stood up. I tried to move away again, another round of opportunity attacks, the hammer guy knocked me furthur away this time. Once again with glitchy graphics. It wasn't a smooth(if being knocked away could ever be called that) animation.

Anyways, due to the graphics glitches I figured at this point that I had triggered the bug again so I got up and moved away from the guys. One thing I now realize is that upon standing up after being knocked down I still had all 12 AP. I used them all up and sure enough, no more moves from the Triarii.

One thing I did notice is that upon moving far enough away the axe guy switched to his throwing axes but didn't use them. So I went back and killed them off.

I've got screenshots and the console.txt for you. I think that's what you need. The screenshot with me standing adjacent to the triarii is immediately after the first knockdown...that bugged out a bit.

Notice I still have all 12 AP. Oh plus I got an msn notification...huh...I don't know if that has anything to do with the bug.

Anyways, the other 2 screenshots are after the second knockdown hit...notice that there is no weapon mastery! comment in the text box even though the last hit I took knocked me 4 squares away from the hammer guy. I basically moved around a bit...obviously with turns in between, notice that they aren't doing anything, you can also see the throwing axes equiped in one screen and the hand axe in the other.

I think that about sums up my experience with this bug to this point. I wonder if maybe Sodomy had an msn or some other notification...maybe that was just coincidence though.

Good luck!
piotras
Neophyte

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2010, 11:37:41 am »

---UPLOAD FOLDER IS FULL...can't get the screens or my console.txt uploaded? Do I just wait or is there something else I can do?---

http://imageshack.us/

after you upload a photo it even gives you the link in forum formatting Wink

and you can try copy/pasting your console.log and putting it with a spoiler tag
(spoiler) blabla (/spoiler)

but [] brackets instead of ()
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 11:40:15 am by piotras » Logged
Nick
Administrator

En Taro Adun!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2010, 12:59:10 pm »

Okay, so I just managed to recreate the bug.

Nice. I've cleared some space for attachments if you prefer that way.

"But is the best good enough?"
Oscar
Aramazon
Novice

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2010, 01:37:57 pm »

Here you are Nick, screens and the console.txt

[attachment deleted to save space]
Sodomy
Artisan

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2010, 08:09:36 pm »

I think that about sums up my experience with this bug to this point. I wonder if maybe Sodomy had an msn or some other notification...maybe that was just coincidence though.

I don't have MSN installed, and I've IM'd people via AIM through Trillian while playing the demo with no problems before.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
Print
Jump to: