Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: ZRPG Press  (Read 97567 times)
Annie
Developer

Dead State game designer

View Profile WWW
« on: August 27, 2009, 04:14:45 pm »

Hey guys - just wanted to keep a running tab of press stuff up here for everyone's consumption and whatnot.  We keep one on the site proper, but it's always nice to be notified when this updates.

PRESS SO FAR:
    * Gamasutra
    * GameSetWatch
    * Geek.com
    * Destructoid
    * The Escapist
    * The Reticle
    * Rock, Paper, Shotgun
    * GamersWithJobs
    * Tom Chick of Quarter to Three
    * BigDownload
    * Blue’s News
    * CinemaBlend
    * Critical Gamer
    * PC Gamer
    * Nightmare Mode
    * Gamer Powered
    * Enthusiacs
    * RPGWatch
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 02:34:31 pm by Brian » Logged

WILL GAME FOR WORK
Oscar
Developer

AoD Lead Artist

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 04:40:25 pm »

Heh, gotta love the comments Smile

"Hasta la victoria, siempre."

"Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have it?"
Scott
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 09:12:19 am »

Seeing that name makes me want to start a site called GamersWithoutJobs.

contributed to: Age of Decadence | Dead State | Dungeon Rats | Battle Brothers | Fell Seal:Arbiter's Mark | Stygian
working on: Colony Ship RPG | Encased | ATOM RPG | Realms Beyond | Fell Seal:Missions&Monsters | Urtuk: The Desolation
FireStomp

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2009, 10:45:43 am »

Seeing that name makes me want to start a site called GamersWithoutJobs.

The domain name isn't taken. Register, become broke, and begin gaming!

"Man is a marvelous curiosity. When he is at his very, very best he is a sort of low grade nickel-plated angel; at his worst he is unspeakable, unimaginable; and first and last and all the time he is a sarcasm." - Samuel L. Clemens
UbAh
Journeyman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2009, 01:36:37 pm »

That avatar your using fire looks like an evil pissed off John Goodman.
Kappa
Novice

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2009, 02:23:48 pm »

That avatar your using fire looks like an evil pissed off John Goodman.
SHOMAR SHABBAS!
Sleet
Craftsman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2009, 11:50:11 am »

Lots of goodness out there. Thank for the links. Smile
Brian

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2009, 12:33:35 pm »

New interview up at Critical Gamer. Warning - there is a picture of me.
Starwars

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2009, 01:36:32 pm »

Good interview. Glad that you're pushing the "it's a zombie RPG, but it's the people that are the most important" angle and not revealing too much (anything) about the story yet.

Vince: "We strongly believe that the hardcore player doesn't want to be loved, but wants to be kicked in the balls and then kneed in the face."

Check out some of my home-recordings: http://www.youtube.com/user/Starwars83/videos?flow=grid&view=0
Scott
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2009, 02:09:53 pm »

New interview up at Critical Gamer. Warning - there is a picture of me.
So it looks like everyone at ITS is very good looking.  Doesn't bode well for our future in the industry.  Really liked the interview though.  I'm glad you didn't go overboard defending turn-based combat.  Vince has got the hyperbole angle covered, although if he needs back up I'm always willing to step in.

contributed to: Age of Decadence | Dead State | Dungeon Rats | Battle Brothers | Fell Seal:Arbiter's Mark | Stygian
working on: Colony Ship RPG | Encased | ATOM RPG | Realms Beyond | Fell Seal:Missions&Monsters | Urtuk: The Desolation
VonVentrue

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2009, 05:08:06 pm »

Solid interview. I second Starwars' notion, I'm glad you've decided not to unveil any story details. 

I'm glad you didn't go overboard defending turn-based combat.  Vince has got the hyperbole angle covered, although if he needs back up I'm always willing to step in.

True, though this particular sentence - "I don’t think turn-based is necessarily better or worse than real-time RPGs" - veers dangerously close to heresy in my book. I firmly believe that real-time combat systems have no place in cRPGs, but I digress.
tjubert
Neophyte

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2010, 10:09:37 am »

I've been lurking these forums for a while - for me ZRPG and DoubleBear make for one of the most exciting prospects on the gaming horizon. To that end, ZRPG made No.2 in my most exiciting narrative-led games list. If you're interested, you can check out the write up at http://tom-jubert.blogspot.com/2010/07/some-upcoming-games-im-excited-about-no_08.html

Tom Jubert
Narrative Designer, Penumbra Series
WorstUsernameEver

Pope Emeritus

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2010, 01:06:41 pm »

I've been lurking these forums for a while - for me ZRPG and DoubleBear make for one of the most exciting prospects on the gaming horizon. To that end, ZRPG made No.2 in my most exiciting narrative-led games list. If you're interested, you can check out the write up at http://tom-jubert.blogspot.com/2010/07/some-upcoming-games-im-excited-about-no_08.html

Tom Jubert
Narrative Designer, Penumbra Series

Nice to see it so high, the game is definitely shaping up to be a promising indie title.
Brian

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2010, 11:34:40 am »

New Interview up on Trzynasty Schron:

http://www.trzynasty-schron.net/dzial,wywiad_mitsoda_en.htm
UbAh
Journeyman

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2010, 08:12:10 am »

I walked halfway across town with a backpack full of cans of food and dry goods, and let me tell you, I preferred the cape even with the strange looks.

I admire your dedication
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: