Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Dead State Pre-Orders Now Available  (Read 37409 times)
Brian

View Profile
« on: March 21, 2013, 07:08:09 pm »

Dead State is now available for Pre-Order!

You can order (and gift) the standard DRM-free Digital Copy here:

https://secure.bmtmicro.com/servlets/Orders.ShoppingCart?CID=7665&PRODUCTID=76650000

Or the Digital Deluxe pack with the DRM-free digital copy, the Dead State Soundtrack MP3s, and the “Making of Dead State” digital book, here:

https://secure.bmtmicro.com/servlets/Orders.ShoppingCart?CID=7665&PRODUCTID=76650001

Pre-ordering now guarantees you a lower price than the release price.

Why should you pre-order Dead State?

Some of you may have wanted to pre-order during our Kickstarter and missed out. Others may have not even heard of us until recently and want to help out. The biggest reason to pre-order is that, as an indie company, every single dollar we make goes right into production.  Additional pre-order money not only helps support the current team, but helps us bring on additional team members to polish the game even further than we had hoped. We completely understand if you want to wait for release – that’s great too – but pre-ordering now will assist us with the game as we create it.

Don’t worry, though – if you contributed in the past or are pre-ordering now, we remain committed to making the same great survival RPG that we always were. Your backing means a lot – thanks for supporting Dead State!
melkathi
DS Silver Patrons

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 08:30:50 pm »

Great news for the people who missed the Kickstarter!
Omasyr
Neophyte

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 10:29:58 pm »

Awesome, I was away from gaming during the summer so missed a bunch of stuff. great I can contribute and get a preorder!
Zarky
Journeyman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2013, 12:47:48 am »

Man this is awesome!
The deluxe-pack seems a tad expensive for me currently, but I'm definitely pre-ordering the regular copy in a few days...
wiande
Craftsman

Me so glad DS gonna kick some ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2013, 02:12:47 am »

glad to see 1 € not = 1$

btw have you any news of DS on desura or gog ?

cheers

Turn based uber alles!
elloco999
Dead State Private Testers

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2013, 04:37:58 am »

Can I get the “Making of Dead State” digital book separately?
melkathi
DS Silver Patrons

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2013, 03:57:33 pm »

Can we pre-purchase copies as gifts for friends?

Edit:
Ah! found how to do it.
Ingenious, just had to check the box next to "Order is for someone else"
Who would have thought Smile
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 04:05:29 pm by melkathi » Logged
melkathi
DS Silver Patrons

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2013, 04:20:48 pm »

Man, online purchases didn't used to be this complicated.

Thank you for your order!

Your order has been received and will be reviewed by a BMT Micro representative shortly.

This is simply an email confirming that your order was received properly and is in the first stages of being filled.

This does not mean that your payment has been processed or that your order has been approved.

If you placed your order using an anonymous email account such as hotmail your order will be reviewed
by a customer service representative prior to being completed.

There are several variables that affect how long it will take to complete your order.   BMT Micro acts as a fulfillment service for hundreds of developers and each product is handled separately.   If we are able to complete your purchase inhouse, you should expect to hear from us quickly.   If an order must be completed by the developer or vendor for that product please allow up to 48 hours.

Other items that can affect the time it takes to complete your order are:  payment verification and approval issues, incomplete address or phone information, etc.   In all cases we will attempt to contact you one time to complete the order properly.

At least they aren't asking for a picture of me holding my passport like a certain online store did...
Brian

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2013, 04:26:19 pm »

Man, online purchases didn't used to be this complicated.

Thank you for your order!

Your order has been received and will be reviewed by a BMT Micro representative shortly.

This is simply an email confirming that your order was received properly and is in the first stages of being filled.

This does not mean that your payment has been processed or that your order has been approved.

If you placed your order using an anonymous email account such as hotmail your order will be reviewed
by a customer service representative prior to being completed.

There are several variables that affect how long it will take to complete your order.   BMT Micro acts as a fulfillment service for hundreds of developers and each product is handled separately.   If we are able to complete your purchase inhouse, you should expect to hear from us quickly.   If an order must be completed by the developer or vendor for that product please allow up to 48 hours.

Other items that can affect the time it takes to complete your order are:  payment verification and approval issues, incomplete address or phone information, etc.   In all cases we will attempt to contact you one time to complete the order properly.

At least they aren't asking for a picture of me holding my passport like a certain online store did...

Yeah... Don't know why they can't just say "Your order was received and is being processed."
melkathi
DS Silver Patrons

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2013, 04:47:59 pm »

22 minutes later I got the next mail with the order details.

Still, I have had far far worse experience with online stores.

Trying to set up an account for Final Fantasy XIV was a nightmare. They cross-referenced all information with a database. Which meant that for those of us living in countries with a non-latin alphabet, all street names were entered into the database randomly. Had a huge fight with their account creation form about what street I live on. In the end had to phone customer support and have them manually change the entry in their database...

EDIT:
Friend got the confirmation mail that he got the gift copy Smile
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 04:57:45 pm by melkathi » Logged
JunktownScum
Neophyte

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2013, 07:53:35 pm »

I'll pre-order once it gets the greenlight on Steam. I've never been burned by that site and I'm kinda paranoid putting my banking info on-line. I've posted a couple threads on gaming sites letting people know that DS is in the process of getting the green light and almost everyone was really positive about it and said they'd be thumbs upping it. Steam is just so damn convenient for people who already have it installed that doing anything else seems like a pain in the ass...
OracleX
Neophyte

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2013, 05:04:18 pm »

Any chance that we get to see any other pre-orders? I for one would like to see the USB bullet as a pre-order! (or a boxed version)
Brian

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2013, 05:27:47 pm »

Any chance that we get to see any other pre-orders? I for one would like to see the USB bullet as a pre-order! (or a boxed version)

We were only offering the bullet and box for the Kickstarter. We will most likely not do another set of pre-order items.
OracleX
Neophyte

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2013, 06:23:26 am »

We were only offering the bullet and box for the Kickstarter. We will most likely not do another set of pre-order items.

thats a shame  Sad. Since i dont own a credit card I can never plegde throught KS. To bad ya didnt put up a paypal when KS was still running using the KS tiers..
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 03:32:10 pm by OracleX » Logged
JerryHatrick
Neophyte

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2013, 03:16:53 am »

Bit of a shame. I had been religiously checking updates for this for a long time before eventually getting distracted and ended up missing the Kickstarter and picking this up at half price. Probably for the best. This way when I finally pick this up on a Steam 50% off special it should have all the kinks worked out. If this never goes on Steam and never goes on special then I'll consider it fate and that this game will never meet the standard of what I would call a "decent zombie survival game" which isn't even high considering most games I've come across so far are pretty substandard.

I'm sure anyone who read this can tell that I'm pretty darn peeved about it and if I hadn't lost my hard drive in an earthquake I would have loved to post the date of my original bookmark. To be honest I feel I've been cheated. Even more so since it's still Pre-Ordering yet full price.

I concede that this post is like choking the chicken (only pleasing myself) so either just ignore it or delete it as you will because I won't be back to read any responses.

Thank you for your time.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: