Iron Tower Studio ForumsRPGThe Age of Decadence (Moderator: Vahha)>> Bug reports and improvements: Teron and sublocations @ release version <<
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: >> Bug reports and improvements: Teron and sublocations @ release version <<  (Read 39067 times)
Pladio
Craftsman

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: November 22, 2016, 10:18:17 am »

Found a new bug/exploit...

With lockpicking in the inns. I do not have enough sneak, but what I can do is click on the chest after opening the door and it kicks me out but still opens the chest. Doing it a second time opens up the contents of the chest  Panic Panic
Goral
Craftsman

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 22, 2017, 01:14:58 am »

As a Loremaster working for MG I can't talk with Carrinas, the only option is to "join IG" which is impossible. If I reload a save at that moment it starts working properly but it is game breaking in a way.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tirxn2ud0bt98kn/Gaius1487741497_I_cant_talk_with_Carrinas_MG.sav

I've encountered this bug before, not sure if it wasn't fixed or if the test DR branch broke it again (I suspect it's the former though).

Edit:
Also, first task for Linos is rewarded for 1 SP only, I don't think it was always this low.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 01:20:18 am by Goral » Logged
Silvanosh
Neophyte

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 02, 2017, 05:26:24 pm »

I have a problem with a black screen with red figures when starting the game, I just bought it but have not been able to play the game yet as I am not able to see any terrain and am only able to see red dots on the screen. Is there anything I can do? Image- http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=875614010
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 05:31:16 pm by Silvanosh » Logged
Nick
Administrator

En Taro Adun!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: March 02, 2017, 06:24:58 pm »

I have a problem with a black screen with red figures when starting the game, I just bought it but have not been able to play the game yet as I am not able to see any terrain and am only able to see red dots on the screen. Is there anything I can do? Image- http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=875614010

That's strange, what are your PC specs?

"Oh, 'twould be marvelous if the world and its moral questions were like some game board, with plain black players and white, and fixed rules, and nary a shade of grey."
The Black Company. Shadows Linger.

"But is the best good enough?"
(c) Oscar
Goral
Craftsman

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 03, 2017, 01:30:46 am »

Most likely a Radeon/AMD card with outdated drivers.
Markus
Neophyte

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 07, 2017, 04:47:15 am »

Unfinished business ?

I play merchant, at Teron, a tradder near the inn have a license signed by Zenon.

PC dialog : Zenon is a traitor (?!?), the license is not valid, pay once again 1.000 coins.

Nevertheless, there is no dialog with Zenon or Linos about this license.

Edit : Another anomaly; the quest "Camilla/nephew/Gaelius" is available before to visit Maadoran.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 02:40:52 pm by Markus » Logged
Silvanosh
Neophyte

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 08, 2017, 01:38:16 am »

That's strange, what are your PC specs?
I actually figured it out, for some reason the gamma was all the way down and that makes everything all wonky.
Heimdall
Neophyte

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 11, 2017, 01:56:16 am »

Bug occurrence during the quest "The Outpost Supplies" part "Talk to Rhaskos" or w.a.i.?

- Please provide detailed bug reproduction steps, what and where exactly did you do and how the bug occurred:

If I do bribe Rhaskos to spike the wine the game lets me brew my own poison with "alchemy"

If I do intimidate Rhaskos with "body count" to spike the wine I am forced to buy the poison, the line "Distill your own poison" won't show up, the only option is "Leave" (to buy the quest specific poison, standard flask won't do)

- If applicable winrar or 7zip a savegame with which the bug can be reproduced and attach it to your post:

done

* Johnleth1489119743_16.sav (374.99 KB - downloaded 41 times.)
* Johnleth1489119743_16.sav (374.99 KB - downloaded 49 times.)
simn
Neophyte

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 19, 2017, 11:29:18 am »

Something is wrong with the merchant questline in Teron when trying to enter the barracks in order to talk to Carrinas. The only option I'm getting is "I want to join the Imperial Guards", with the "Matter of Proof" quest telling me (3 times) to enter the barracks.

The option becomes available after completing Dellar's quests. However, it disappears again when using "Leave" on the choice. Furthermore, and I know this sounds crazy, it seems to be affected by saving & loading the game.

I'll try to list the exact steps to reproduce this later, as I still cannot attach savegames.

Note that this might be a regression.

Edit: Never mind, I found the problem: With fast animation speed I seem to skip one trigger and enter the one behind it. Approaching the gates a bit slower always gives me the right choice.

That looked scary for a second. Grin
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 11:34:40 am by simn » Logged
Sunfire
Archmaster

Veni, vidi, vici

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 04, 2018, 03:16:08 pm »

There is a flying graffiti in Teron_IG.

The hot-fix is here:
http://www.irontowerstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic,7451.msg151989.html#msg151989
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 05:46:58 pm by Sunfire » Logged

The LoRE Team

Community Edition mod

Every plot you take, every bug you make, every script you break, every end you fake, I'll be watching you.
Pladio
Craftsman

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 26, 2018, 02:21:20 pm »

I am playing as a Thief in Teron. I got the map and went to Feng, but said I did not want the eye and it remained as an option to buy later.
I then killed Cassius and I had the option to buy both the eye and the ring. I said later.

And now both options are gone.
Sunfire
Archmaster

Veni, vidi, vici

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 01, 2018, 03:13:06 am »

I am playing as a Thief in Teron. I got the map and went to Feng, but said I did not want the eye and it remained as an option to buy later.
I then killed Cassius and I had the option to buy both the eye and the ring. I said later.

And now both options are gone.
Can you make a screenshot(s) where by your opinion these options should present?

I've just re-played TG3 mission as combat-heavy thief (thx to Pladio for the savegames) and managed to win all 3 battles without making any attacks. 3 thieves (2 xbowmen and 1 Ordu bowman) did the job (+ Aziz/Lucius in the last battle) by themselves. Here are their current stats/skills:
(click to show/hide)

I propose to reduce their combat skills by 1:
(click to show/hide)
or add 2-3 more mob members, or increase the combat skills of 3 HD gate guards by 1:
(click to show/hide)

Also, there is a strange function in the files Quest_TG3 Events.*.cs that nowhere has been called:
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 02:41:16 am by Sunfire » Logged

The LoRE Team

Community Edition mod

Every plot you take, every bug you make, every script you break, every end you fake, I'll be watching you.
Pladio
Craftsman

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 04, 2018, 01:35:04 pm »

Sorry, I thought I replied. It's because I didn't the 100gold I needed to buy the things...
Sparacul
Apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 14, 2018, 08:54:38 am »

Stumbled on a silly bug: you can install eye implant after refusing the operation for the first time and coming back without the actual eye in the inventory.
Sunfire
Archmaster

Veni, vidi, vici

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: March 15, 2018, 06:31:19 am »

Stumbled on a silly bug: you can install eye implant after refusing the operation for the first time and coming back without the actual eye in the inventory.
The hot-fix is here:
http://www.irontowerstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic,7451.msg151989.html#msg151989
Also, fixed the bug when Clemens heals for lower cost than he said - 10, 20, 25 instead of 40, 60, 100 imperials if PC hasn't that much.

The LoRE Team

Community Edition mod

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: