Iron Tower Studio ForumsRPGThe Age of DecadenceThe Smart Soldier (hybrid video play-through)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Smart Soldier (hybrid video play-through)  (Read 107481 times)
Brandon

View Profile
« on: December 15, 2013, 04:47:09 pm »

I did a hybrid play-through of the Imperial Guards quest line in Teron, and tried to highlight differences in gameplay compared to a pure combat build.

Hope you enjoy.

UPDATE:  Here is a follow up video of a hybrid Merchant:

« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 10:31:51 am by Brandon » Logged
hakimio
Apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 04:56:11 pm »

Really nice play-through. You seem to be pretty experienced player. Thanks for sharing Smile
Will you be doing one for Maadoran too?
Brandon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2013, 12:19:38 am »

Will you be doing one for Maadoran too?

I was going to, but so much has changed in R4.3 that if I make another video I'll likely start from scratch, maybe do a Praetor hybrid or something.
Vince
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 05:43:12 pm »

It's an excellent video, so if you have time to make more, with comments and such, we'd really appreciate it.
Brandon

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2014, 01:14:10 am »

It's an excellent video, so if you have time to make more, with comments and such, we'd really appreciate it.

Yeah I was thinking of doing a Praetor with block or maybe a hybrid Thief next. If you like the format used in this video I will continue in that style.

Got some projects on my plate right now so it might not be until later in the month.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: