Iron Tower Studio ForumsRPGThe Age of Decadence (Moderator: Vahha)In regards to the recently announced Steam Version
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: In regards to the recently announced Steam Version  (Read 4087 times)
Koga1211
Neophyte

View Profile
« on: November 14, 2013, 09:17:51 pm »

Will those of us who bought AoD from the site (or BMT I guess) be getting Steam keys by any chance? It's certainly not a big deal (for me) if we don't, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Incidentally if this was asked already I apologize, I didn't see any topics on it. For that matter the announcement was made only a couple of hours ago.

Thank you for your time. Salute (And congrats on making it onto Steam. I'm sure that will bring in a nice chunk of revenue  Approve)
Oscar
Developer

AoD Lead Artist

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 09:21:59 pm »

Certainly. Give us a day or two to figure it out how it works.

"Hasta la victoria, siempre."

"Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have it?"
hammoudith
Neophyte

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 12:48:55 am »

Why is the game not in the steam featured list or in the big banner that show cases new games? This is worrying as the game will not get enough exposure.
SniperHF
DS Silver Patrons

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2013, 12:50:36 am »

For people who get the demo, if they play and complete the demo is it possible for that save game to transfer to the full early release version if they buy it?  Would be a good idea to advertise that on the store page.

Blessed
Apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2013, 03:52:02 am »

Looking forward to getting a steam key! Happy to see this happening, now I can advertise and get AoD for my friends. More profits for everyone!
Cancle

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2013, 05:26:20 am »

Why is the game not in the steam featured list or in the big banner that show cases new games? This is worrying as the game will not get enough exposure.

it is neither on the feature list nor the new game releases list for me (sweden). I do think eu is some times lagging in this regard though.
Infinitron

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2013, 06:21:57 am »

As of last week, Early Access games are no longer featured on Steam's front page. I think Blackguards was the last one to show up.
Oscar
Developer

AoD Lead Artist

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2013, 06:44:03 am »

Guys, anyone who doesn't have the game on Steam can confirm that the demo work now? Thanks!

"Hasta la victoria, siempre."

"Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have it?"
Infinitron

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2013, 06:57:37 am »

Guys, anyone who doesn't have the game on Steam can confirm that the demo work now? Thanks!

It works.
Fedex
Neophyte

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2013, 07:05:02 am »

yay i would like that key as well to make my friends envious  Evil
hammoudith
Neophyte

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2013, 07:20:44 am »

As of last week, Early Access games are no longer featured on Steam's front page. I think Blackguards was the last one to show up.

Strange. I can see some new early access games like zomboid and space engineers.
Infinitron

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2013, 07:24:08 am »

Strange. I can see some new early access games like zomboid and space engineers.

I mean in the "New Releases" tab.

hammoudith
Neophyte

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2013, 07:34:52 am »

I mean in the "New Releases" tab.

How unfortunate. I really hope the game sells well.
Koga1211
Neophyte

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2013, 03:31:26 pm »

Certainly. Give us a day or two to figure it out how it works.

Thanks for the reply! I'm going to go drop my name in Vince's thread so I'm not overlooked Tongue.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: