Iron Tower Studio ForumsRPGThe Age of DecadencePublic Beta DiscussionsKnown Issues, Pending Features and Changelog for the next version
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Known Issues, Pending Features and Changelog for the next version  (Read 15726 times)
Oscar
Developer

AoD Lead Artist

View Profile
« on: March 18, 2012, 11:41:32 PM »

Known Issues and Pending Features

- There will be more filler NPCs with schedules.
- Sometimes music stops playing.
- There will be more sounds for text actions.
- PC model in the character creation and inventory screens looks dark with HDR on.
- There is a small section when a game loads that you see the models being loaded. Will be fixed in the final version.
- Sometimes overhead text doesn't appear.
- Alternate alchemy sources not implemented.
- Visual issues with glowing objects in the new dialogue screen.
- Using AA causes the new dialogue screen to glitch.

Fixes, changes and Improvements for the next version:
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 03:39:13 PM by Oscar » Logged

"Hasta la victoria, siempre."

"Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have it?"
Dean101
Neophyte

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 12:00:58 AM »

When?
andariel
Novice

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2012, 04:18:53 AM »

Upcoming beta patch?
Vahhabyte
Testers

S:5 D:7 C:4 P:10 I:10 Ch:4 Th 5 Bl 8 CS 7

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2012, 06:56:58 AM »

I think there is sooo much feedback to consider and some essential issues to fix, so it's predictable the next update won't be released too soon.

Good people disobey bad laws.
Dean101
Neophyte

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2012, 08:08:25 AM »

Oh, I agree. I'm sure the whole teem has their hands full. I was just kinda hoping for an ETA. The font thing is just really hard, on this old man's eyes.
Vahhabyte
Testers

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2012, 11:32:11 AM »

I think it's better not to ask for ETAs  Roll Eyes
Many years of waiting show that there are always new critical issues appearing, so ITS just cannot meet the deadlines. They're indie artists, after all Wink

Dean101
Neophyte

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2012, 12:37:13 PM »

True. I've been around here long enough, I should know better than to ask.Smile
Dragatus

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2012, 12:39:05 PM »

If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say that ETA is most probably Thursday.

"A little while ago, a good friend's wife asked me what playing Dungeons & Dragons involved. Long story short, it turns out that it's basically improv without an audience or time pressure, and a lot of rules. Every time anyone wants to attempt something, it's basically subject to a referee. Who is incidentally trying to kill you. In a fair and impartial manner." - Priapist

A Basic Guide to Combat in age of Decadence
Darkthia

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2012, 05:27:41 AM »

If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say that ETA is most probably Thursday.

Vince told us the correct date for the demo like 4 years ago, that's what I call impressive. smug

"The higher we soar, the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche
MidnightSun
Craftsman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2012, 04:52:55 PM »

Played a bit more. Mkay. Bugs.

Aurelian camp. Failed my sneaking check during the night, clicked the option to approach the camp. The camp remains in the darkness and even though I can talk, the guards have all "dissapeared".

Talked to the Daratan gate guard. Got beat up by the raiders. Reported back, told him I could take care of them. When I returned all the raiders were now gone for no reason.

Wanted to sneak into Daratan compound. Took off my armour to be more sneaky, but the guards kept stopping me for being naked. Have to switch back to armour, come close to the mansion and then put it off again to be able to run in without interruptions. It's quite annoying. Consider a "nude-friendly" area around that place.

The character creation model is very small. Not sure what skins I'm picking.

You can't entangle an opponent with a net if he was knocked down by a hammer (could make hammers much more powerful, which is good). Is this intentional?
Vahhabyte
Testers

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2012, 01:45:19 AM »

... a "nude-friendly" area around that place.
I just loot or buy some casual clothes and use it for the infiltration.

Kival

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2012, 04:36:25 AM »

You can't entangle an opponent with a net if he was knocked down by a hammer (could make hammers much more powerful, which is good). Is this intentional?

It's probably the wrong thread here but: I never had a problem to entangle a person I had knocked down before (if it is away at least one square). It's actually pretty easy as you get a 95% Chance.
MidnightSun
Craftsman

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2012, 06:43:39 AM »

It's probably the wrong thread here but: I never had a problem to entangle a person I had knocked down before (if it is away at least one square). It's actually pretty easy as you get a 95% Chance.

Really? I'll try doing it again and get a screenie. This happened in the assassin vignette, I couldnt drop net on him for some reason.

Edit: seems to be just the range thing
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 05:14:52 PM by MidnightSun » Logged
puppyonastik
Craftsman

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2012, 05:54:45 PM »

If it's not too much trouble, could this list be updated so those whom are bug hunting/happen upon bugs don't report it an umpteenth time?

Quote from: Mayday
Can a single dick even enter a group setting?
Quote from: Fez
You've never lived until you've tried it.
Nick
Administrator

En Taro Adun!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2012, 06:55:17 PM »

After we release R2, this problem will be partially auto-solved. Remaining issues should be merged into the first  post, yes.

"Oh, 'twould be marvelous if the world and its moral questions were like some game board, with plain black players and white, and fixed rules, and nary a shade of grey."
The Black Company. Shadows Linger.

"But is the best good enough?"
(c) Oscar
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: